Regarding Job and Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sidba25
Regarding Job and Career

Post by sidba25 » 06 Jan 2021

Dear Learned Astrologers,

Wishing a Very Happy New Year!. I had posted a query on my career some time back and i had got the response. I am again posting a question related to my job and career and I will appreciate if somebody can take time and provide his insights. I have currently lost my job and looking for a new one. My career has been through these ups and downs and i am now feeling frustrated and disappointed with all this i am suffering. I have responsibilities , have a daughter and and aging parents to look after. But i am not able to earn sufficient and in a flow so that i can save enough for fulfilling all my life responsibilities.

I have an interest in stock markets too and after loosing my job, had put some savings into stock trading, but again suffered losses. So, have again started to look out a job again. So, learned astrologers, please have a look into my horoscope and provide your valuable thoughts on below questions / doubts of mine:

1. What career option should i opt for as per my kundli - Job or full time stock market?
2. If Job, when do you see i would be getting the job in near future?

My details are:
DOB - 25.02.1981
Time - 8.35 PM
Place - New Delhi

I will be really thankful if you could look into my kundli and provide your valuable inputs. Thanks.

Regards,

Siddarth

sidba25

Re: Regarding Job and Career

Post by sidba25 » 11 Feb 2021

Dear Learned Astrologers,

Can you please help. Eagerly awaiting for your response. Will appreciate if you could analyze my kundli and le me know your valuable insights. Thanks.

Regards,

Sid