How would my career be in future?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ishita2021
How would my career be in future?

Post by Ishita2021 » 25 Dec 2020

Hi astrologers,

My name us Ishita, I am battling severe health issues, and I am still single. My details are as follows:

17th April 1981
3:35 am
Patna, Bihar

Would I be able to manage my medical bills smoothly? How would my career turn out to be in future?

I am really worried, would appreciate if anyone could guide me through these difficult times if my life.

Thanks,
Ishita

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How would my career be in future?

Post by vedicvishal » 09 Jan 2021

Hi Ishita
Per details provided, you are Aquarius lagna and Virgo Moon Sign. Your Lagnesh (Saturn) is sitting in 8th house with Ju and Moon. Lagnesh in 8th always calls for extra care for health and sudden things. The exchange happening between 2H and 8H may also be causing financial distress with 8L (mercury) in debilitated position providing not much support to health which is also your atmakaraka. Fortunately there is no adverse impact on lagna which is positive sign.

Other than that Su and Ma being extremely strong (Exalted and Vagottam) is a huge pus for you and will help you to fight out these adverse conditions. Ma is ur 3L(courage) and 10L (profession) and will help to get some help on professional side. Although being close to Sun, its combust but can see some positives.

How is your relationship with ur parents?
As per marital relationships, i see desire in the relationships but 7L is highly afflicted in navamsha although blessed by Ju. So dont think marriage is denied.

Best Wishes
Vishal