Lost my job !

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pat1983
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Lost my job !

Post by pat1983 » 04 Dec 2020

Dear Astrologers,

Unfortunately I lost my job few weeks ago on 9th Nov (it was unexpected, I joined this company recently in June & salary was also good...)

I am facing hell out of problems in career & investments since last 10 years (office politics, sometimes trouble from boss...)

Birth date - 14/01/1983
Time - 1.13am
Lagna - Tula
Rashi - Dhanu
Place - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Q. If you see any prospects to find new job in coming months ?

Many Thanks !

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost my job !

Post by Sujit » 05 Dec 2020

pat1983 wrote:
04 Dec 2020
Dear Astrologers,

Unfortunately I lost my job few weeks ago on 9th Nov (it was unexpected, I joined this company recently in June & salary was also good...)

I am facing hell out of problems in career & investments since last 10 years (office politics, sometimes trouble from boss...)

Birth date - 14/01/1983
Time - 1.13am
Lagna - Tula
Rashi - Dhanu
Place - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Q. If you see any prospects to find new job in coming months ?

Many Thanks !
hello,
Any notice period. On what date you were informed about job loss.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pat1983
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pat1983 » 05 Dec 2020

I was given termination letter by HR on 9th Nov with 1 month notice period.
So technically I am still in employment upto 8th Dec.

pat1983
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pat1983 » 06 Dec 2020

I was given termination letter from HR on 9th Nov with 1 month notice
So technically I am working till 8th Dec..

If you see any prospects in coming months ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Dec 2020

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana, where he is not really comfortable - even though he is powerfully posited in Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by himself. Incidentally, you are in the last phase of your Sade-Sathi (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra - who is also the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana). That and recent Rahu-Ketu transit should explain the job loss.

As for investments, I'd like to draw your attention to the situation of Jupiter/Guru (who is not really a benefic for the chart), the Naisargika or Natural Dhana-Karaka being placed in the 2nd house of Dhana-Sthana. I'm reminded of the concept of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya. That apart, Jupiter/Guru seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree, affecting the Artha-Trikona.

Given the situation, I'd suggest that you consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. Please check if offering special prayers to Guru Yantra made of Copper will be benefical for you.

Sincerely...