Lost job due to conspiracy in office

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Lost job due to conspiracy in office

Post by avijeetr » 02 Dec 2020

I have lost my job on 1st December 2020.
When I will get a job soon? When I will get stability in my career life?

My birth details are:
Dob- 17/12/1985,
Time- 1:05pm
Place- Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost job due to conspiracy in office

Post by Sujit » 02 Dec 2020

avijeetr wrote:
02 Dec 2020
I have lost my job on 1st December 2020.
When I will get a job soon? When I will get stability in my career life?

My birth details are:
Dob- 17/12/1985,
as said before- borderline chart.
was there notice period.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 03 Dec 2020

Sujit wrote:
02 Dec 2020
as said before- borderline chart.
was there notice period.
Yes sir I was renewed after 1year term finished.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Dec 2020

Your time of birth looks 1-07 pm. As per the V.D you are under Jupiter-Rahu-Mars from 1st of December, 2020.
Anter Dasha lord Rahu in 8H [Change]and Mars the 8L in 2H . Mars the 8L and 3L under the sign exchange with Venus . It looks some female co worker is involved in this episode.

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 03 Dec 2020

ADC wrote:
03 Dec 2020
Your time of birth looks 1-07 pm. As per the V.D you are under Jupiter-Rahu-Mars from 1st of December, 2020.
Anter Dasha lord Rahu in 8H [Change]and Mars the 8L in 2H . Mars the 8L and 3L under the sign exchange with Venus . It looks some female co worker is involved in this episode.
Yes there was a female who is a great liar and very cunning nature...but can you please tell me when I will get a more or less good job soon?

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 04 Dec 2020

avijeetr wrote:
03 Dec 2020
Yes sir I was renewed after 1year term finished.
pls reply sir. My lagna is Pisces

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Dec 2020

For the given date and time, with Lahiri chitrapaksha Ayanamsa and the co-ordinates 88E30,23N24 for Krishnanagar, the Lagna comes as Aries. With this setting, you can expect a new job within the first two months of next year.

TKC

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Dec 2020

True, my mistake , I have taken a.m instead of 1-05 p.m. As per the chart the chart he is under Saturn-Venus-Venus. Venus in 8H under the sign exchange with 8th lord Mars .

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 16 Dec 2020

ADC wrote:
05 Dec 2020
True, my mistake , I have taken a.m instead of 1-05 p.m. As per the chart the chart he is under Saturn-Venus-Venus. Venus in 8H under the sign exchange with 8th lord Mars .
Ok thanks for birth time correction, but should I be able to continue the next job without any hassles after 2 months of 2021 and some sort of stability in that job or career?

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 21 Jan 2021

tylorechandra wrote:
04 Dec 2020
For the given date and time, with Lahiri chitrapaksha Ayanamsa and the co-ordinates 88E30,23N24 for Krishnanagar, the Lagna comes as Aries. With this setting, you can expect a new job within the first two months of next year.

TKC
Sir, I have applied for new job in some organisations and also in Government sector too, but no positive responses are coming. When I can get job early or have to wait some more time in 2021 as per astrological predictions?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jan 2021

Hi,

Birth-chart cast using the details provided seems to place Udaya Lagna barely past deep Gandanta degree in Mesha Rashi and in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

In other words, Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp near the deep Gandanta degree... changing Rashi around 1 minute. Incidentally, there is Rashi Parivarthana between Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev and Antara is that of Venus/Shukra, both placed in the enemy sign of Vrishchika Rashi. At the time of job loss, Saturn/Shani-dev was strongly placed in his Swasthana and Jupiter/Guru had just about re-entered Makara Rashi. Even as we discuss, most of them are gearing up for summit in Makara Rashi or Capricorn. All said and done, I think it would make sense to consider Birth Time Evaluation (BTE) to match timing of life events and confirm birth time.

On the sidelines, you've started the first phase of Sade-Sathi, Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra.

Sincerely...

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 21 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
21 Jan 2021
Hi,

Birth-chart cast using the details provided seems to place Udaya Lagna barely past deep Gandanta degree in Mesha Rashi and in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

In other words, Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp near the deep Gandanta degree... changing Rashi around 1 minute. Incidentally, there is Rashi Parivarthana between Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev and Antara is that of Venus/Shukra, both placed in the enemy sign of Vrishchika Rashi. At the time of job loss, Saturn/Shani-dev was strongly placed in his Swasthana and Jupiter/Guru had just about re-entered Makara Rashi. Even as we discuss, most of them are gearing up for summit in Makara Rashi or Capricorn. All said and done, I think it would make sense to consider Birth Time Evaluation (BTE) to match timing of life events and confirm birth time.

On the sidelines, you've started the first phase of Sade-Sathi, Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra.

Sincerely...
Ok Sishya sir, but as per my birth place being considered there are two Krishnanagar in West Bengal. My longitude is 88:32°E and latitude is 23:24°N. Lagna comes Aries or Aries ascendant.
Please predict my horoscope taking Aries ascendant and Aquarius moon sign.
When I can get a job soon and some sort of stability in career life? I am getting depressed day by day. Awaiting for your reply.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jan 2021

Hi,

I had considered the Krishnanagar in West Bengal with longitude as 88:30°E and latitude as 23:24°N, as the birth place, while casting your birth-chart. As called out previously, for the said location and birth details, I had got Udaya Lagna in Sandhi/Cusp (of Meena - Mesha), close to Gandanta Degree in Mesha Rashi. If this is accurate, it would make sense for you to consider hte following:
1. Udaya Lagna very close to Gandanta - being placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by ketu - as also caught in conjunction with Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu Axis.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is uncomfortably and precariously placed in the 7th house and in close conjunction with Ketu, in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
3. Sun/Ravi is again close to Gandanta degree in Dhanura Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
4. Currently, transit Ketu to hovering over your 8th house in Vrishchika Rashi, housing natal 10th lord and Karma-Karaka (and Maha-Dasha lord) Saturn/Shani-dev, Antara-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra and Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha (none of them are happily placed). Just so you are aware, there is a very strong or significant influence of Ketu (and Rahu) in your birth-chart.
5. As called out earlier, transit Saturn/Shani-dev was in his Swasthan and 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Jupiter/Guru had re-entered his natal position in the 10th house of Makara Rashi, at the time of your job loss.
6. Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have lost out to Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha in a Planetary war or Graha-Yudha. please be reminded that you've started the first phase of your Sade-Sathi.
7. Rashi Parivarthana between Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja. Please let me/us know if you are married.

In my humble opinion, things do look a bit challenging for the immediate short term. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for strong Vedic/Dharmic remedies, by way of strong propitiation/prayers to appease Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev, with strong sankalpa for career related issues.

Sincerely...

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 22 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
21 Jan 2021
Hi,

I had considered the Krishnanagar in West Bengal with longitude as 88:30°E and latitude as 23:24°N, as the birth place, while casting your birth-chart. As called out previously, for the said location and birth details, I had got Udaya Lagna in Sandhi/Cusp (of Meena - Mesha), close to Gandanta Degree in Mesha Rashi. If this is accurate, it would make sense for you to consider hte following:
1. Udaya Lagna very close to Gandanta - being placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by ketu - as also caught in conjunction with Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu Axis.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is uncomfortably and precariously placed in the 7th house and in close conjunction with Ketu, in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
3. Sun/Ravi is again close to Gandanta degree in Dhanura Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
4. Currently, transit Ketu to hovering over your 8th house in Vrishchika Rashi, housing natal 10th lord and Karma-Karaka (and Maha-Dasha lord) Saturn/Shani-dev, Antara-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra and Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha (none of them are happily placed). Just so you are aware, there is a very strong or significant influence of Ketu (and Rahu) in your birth-chart.
5. As called out earlier, transit Saturn/Shani-dev was in his Swasthan and 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Jupiter/Guru had re-entered his natal position in the 10th house of Makara Rashi, at the time of your job loss.
6. Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have lost out to Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha in a Planetary war or Graha-Yudha. please be reminded that you've started the first phase of your Sade-Sathi.
7. Rashi Parivarthana between Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja. Please let me/us know if you are married.

In my humble opinion, things do look a bit challenging for the immediate short term. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for strong Vedic/Dharmic remedies, by way of strong propitiation/prayers to appease Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev, with strong sankalpa for career related issues.

Sincerely...
Ok sir thank you so much for the analysis of my birth chart. No, I am not married yet, still single. I am very much worried about my job and career prospects, nothing going in my favour. Lost job due to dirty office politics.

Can you tell me by this year some improvements in career would happen or not? Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jan 2021

Hi,

I'd suggest that you bring about a change in your mindset and not wait for improvements to happen by themselves - although good times by way of Dasha-Bhukti, Gochara could come by. Kindly consider validating suggestions and initiate remedial action. I'm inclined to think improvements will be the result or Phala/Fruit, for your effort.

Sincerely...

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 03 Jul 2021

I am still struggling to find a new job. When I will get a job soon?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jul 2021

Hi,

Just so you are aware, per my setting and using the details provided, it looks like Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. This and other afflictions present in your birth-chart do indicate some struggles and challenges in your life.

In summary, it is not my wish... but a humble understanding/opinion that things might continue to be a bit challenging for you - unless divine blessing are sought/received. As suggested previously, kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Further, if I could take the liberty, I'd suggest that you not be picky and rigid in your expectations. In stead, it would make sense for you to accept any reasonable opportunity that comes your way.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 03 Jul 2021

Hi,

The data I have taken are
1) Date = Dec 17, 1995
2) Place = Krishnanagar 88E30, 23N24
3) Time = 13:05hrs.
4) Ayanamsa = True Lahiri/ Chitrapaksha (Spica in the middle of Chitra always) = 23deg 47min 5.84sec
5) Mean position of nodes (Rahu, Ketu)

Note that many grahas are on the border of signs and even if ayanamsa is changed to traditional Lahiri or nodes are changed to True Node positions, few of the grahas and lagna change sign.

For the above data I get the following borderline positions:
Ascendant = 29deg 39min Pisces
Ketu = 29deg 26min Pisces
Rahu = 29 deg 26min Virgo
Sun = 01deg 06min Sagittarius
Jupiter 02deg 21min Sagittarius
Venus = 00deg 43min Capricorn
Moon = 26deg 13min Virgo (note that it is Virgo and not Aquarius)

You have Jupiter dasha from June 2019 to June 2035. Even though Jupiter is in own sign and in 9th bhava, it is combust. Therefore, though overall indications are good, there may be continuous challenges during this time period.

From June 2019 to August 2021, you have Jupiter antardasha in Jupiter dasha. It is even more challenging. However, indications are that things may improve from Sept 2021 onwards during Saturn antardasha from Aug 2021 to February 2024.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Hi,

Birth year shared by the native is 1985 - not 1995.
My birth details are:
Dob- 17/12/1985,
Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 11 Jul 2021

Hi,

@Sishyaji -Thanks for pointing out the error.
@avijeetr - Please ignore the prediction I made in my previous post in this thread.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 21 Oct 2021

KMD Sir, can you kindly predict my birth chart? My birth year is 1985. I am vigorously searching for job but all in vain. Thanks in advance.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 05 Nov 2021

Hi,

Saturn dasha is from Dec 2013 to Dec 2032. Saturn's placement in the 8th gives challenges but there may be relief because of its conjunction with Venus and Mercury.

At present you have Saturn dasha - Venus antardasha from September 2020 to November 2023. Venus in 8th from lagna is not good but in quadrant from dasha lord Saturn is good. Therefore mixed results are indicated during this time period. Since Venus is 2nd and 7th lord, relief may be sought by recitation of Vishnu Sahasranaama.

The next antardasha of Sun is from Nov 2023 to Nov 2024. This period is better as Sun is the 5th lord in 9th and also exalted in navamsa.

Regards,
KMD

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 17 Nov 2021

Can anybody pls reply?

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 08 Feb 2022

Thanks KMD Sir for your valuable reply.

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 09 Feb 2022

Hello Sir,

My boyfriend is under pressure to get arranged because of religion . Will he leave me and get married ?
My details 26-10-1991, 11:05pm, Hyderabad India and his details are 14-12-1991, 3pm, Riyadh SA please advise me as I am unable to manage my emotions