Doctor worried about future in career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shms
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Doctor worried about future in career

Post by shms » 28 Nov 2020

Hello
I am facing a lot of issues on professional aspect since many years. I am a doctor(female), completed my post graduation and even higher, and now a doc in super speciality, but I have always had to face rumours. People usually always try to suppress me in career and also try to malign my image and spoil my reputation.
In the last 4 years of my job in a company, I faced severe depression and my boss played tricks to fire me cos of his affair with one of my colleagues. People even played conspiracies and tried to defame me.
I have quit the job. I am looking for a new job. Also, I have had a terrible past in personal and professional aspects. I also feel that my past may affect my future career. Also, I usually face financial losses and expenses.

My birth details-

Date- 24/August/1981
Time- 2.12 AM
Place- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Could anyone please tell me how would be my future in career? Will there be good job stability? Will people again try to defame me and remove me from jobs?
Are there any chances of good fame? Please tell me whether there are good chances of wealth and luxury in future?
Also I want to progress in career and attain some higher position in the Management or Administration of a hospital in future, apart from working as a doc. Is there any possibility of that?
Will I be able to live my life peacefully and happily?

I have hardly had mental peace in my life. I have been in trauma recently for whatever happened in the last job. And I am very worried whether such spoiling of reputation would ultimately result in me getting fired/rejected from everywhere. Then there would be nothing left in my career and life.

Can someone please answer my queries.
(P.S. Am not married. But my focus is only on my career).

Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Doctor worried about future in career

Post by Sujit » 30 Nov 2020

shms wrote:
28 Nov 2020
Hello
I am facing a lot of issues on professional aspect since many years. I am a doctor(female), completed my post graduation and even higher, and now a doc in super speciality, but I have always had to face rumours. People usually always try to suppress me in career and also try to malign my image and spoil my reputation.
In the last 4 years of my job in a company, I faced severe depression and my boss played tricks to fire me cos of his affair with one of my colleagues. People even played conspiracies and tried to defame me.
I have quit the job. I am looking for a new job. Also, I have had a terrible past in personal and professional aspects. I also feel that my past may affect my future career. Also, I usually face financial losses and expenses.

My birth details-

Date-
Time-
Place- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Could anyone please tell me how would be my future in career? Will there be good job stability? Will people again try to defame me and remove me from jobs?
Are there any chances of good fame? Please tell me whether there are good chances of wealth and luxury in future?
Also I want to progress in career and attain some higher position in the Management or Administration of a hospital in future, apart from working as a doc. Is there any possibility of that?
Will I be able to live my life peacefully and happily?

I have hardly had mental peace in my life. I have been in trauma recently for whatever happened in the last job. And I am very worried whether such spoiling of reputation would ultimately result in me getting fired/rejected from everywhere. Then there would be nothing left in my career and life.

Can someone please answer my queries.
(P.S. Am not married. But my focus is only on my career).

Regards
shms, Due to time constraints, I can answer current forecast only.
2nd house rules status, job, reputation is occupied by malefics Rahu and mars and sign lord moon is placed in 12th house of loss, expenses and foreign lands and you are currently in the sub period of unfavorable Rahu. It means this sub period will be challenging for job, name, fame, reputation.
I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Dec 2020

How sure are you about time of birth was it rectified or as per hospital records.if your tob is correct ,might be adamant ,will never forgets things easily ,might be revenge type of attitude .sat represents profession and four houses from it is vacant ,so struggling in career aspects. Lagna lord in 3rd house ,if you are having brothers might be giving instructions to them to follow your advice .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Dec 2020

Hi,

Mars/Kuja is placed in it's Neecha-Sthana and conjunct Rahu in the 2nd house. Their depositor Moon/Chandra is exalted in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses - to make matters worse, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Neecha Mars/Kuja.

Current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is both a Badha-Karaka and Karma-Karaka. He is closely conjunct with 8th (& 9th) lord Saturn/Shani-dev and (5th &) 12th lord Venus/Shukra. All three of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. All of them aspect the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Incidentally, the 12th lord Venus/Shukra (as also the 3rd lord Sun/Ravi) seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. And, there exists a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga... an indication of you mingling with very few people, having fewer friends and/or social life.

After the current Antara of Rahu, you will be starting Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev, activating the same set of planets. So, I'm inclined to think there will not be a drastic change in situation. It might be beneficial though, if you were to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief.

Sincerely...

shms
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shms » 17 Dec 2020

Thank you so much to all of you..A detailed analysis and explanation were given for the circumstances that I faced..
My queries are still unanswered though..
Could anyone kindly answer my queries..
Also, I was told by two astrologers that the upcoming Saturn Mahadasha would be good for me and favorable for me and my career.. I was hoping for something good in life at least in future..

Regards

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Dec 2020

Thanks for feed back , but not covered all the points raised in my message
Was there any break in relationships if so when , chances of getting married in next year bright
Regards
Vedam

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Dec 2020

shms wrote:
17 Dec 2020
Thank you so much to all of you..A detailed analysis and explanation were given for the circumstances that I
Also, I was told by two astrologers that the upcoming Saturn Mahadasha would be good for me and favorable for me and my career.. I was hoping for something good in life at least in future..

Regards
so you need verification / validation of your two astrologers reading... .....so you don't trust their reading.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Dec 2020

Can you share the following information
A date and joining plus passing of mbbs year and month
B date and joining in pg plus passing
C date of joining in job first and recently
Regards
Vedam

shms
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shms » 28 Dec 2020

Thank you @vedam33 for your messages..

Dear Mr Sujit,
I don't think your message is a pleasant one to read..But then I have not come on this platform for an assessment on my belief in previous astrologers..but for answers on my queries that have been disturbing me since long, which anyways you failed to give. I don't think you have the courage to bear the trauma that I did. So don't try to mock others on what they do to find some solutions.
Secondly, on this platform too, generally more than one astrologer replies to one query, and those replies are not necessarily the same. Then what do you have to say about it? People generally take different opinions when they are a lot worried, even patients go to different doctors for opinions.
So please keep your oversmart analysis out of my queries. Because your rude comment only filled me with disgust.