Doctor worried about future in career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shms
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Doctor worried about future in career

Post by shms » 27 Nov 2020

Hello
I am facing a lot of issues on professional aspect since many years. I am a doctor(female), completed my post graduation and even higher, and now a doc in super speciality, but I have always had to face rumours. People usually always try to suppress me in career and also try to malign my image and spoil my reputation.
In the last 4 years of my job in a company, I faced severe depression and stress and my boss played tricks to fire me cos of his affair with one of my colleagues. People even played conspiracies and tried to defame me.
I have quit the job. I am looking for a new job. Also, I have had a terrible past in personal and professional aspects. I also feel that my past may affect my future career. Also, I usually face financial losses and expenses.

My birth details-

Date- 24/August/1981
Time- 2.12 AM
Place- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Could anyone please tell me how would be my future in career? Will there be good job stability? Will people again try to defame me and remove me from jobs?
Are there any chances of good fame? Please tell me whether there are good chances of wealth and luxury in future?
Also I want to progress in career and attain some higher position in the Management or Administration of a hospital in future, apart from working as a doc. Is there any possibility of that?
Will I be able to live my life peacefully and happily?

I have hardly had mental peace in my life. I have been in trauma recently for whatever happened in the last job. And I am very worried whether such spoiling of reputation would ultimately result in me getting fired/rejected from everywhere. Then there would be nothing left in my career and life.

Can someone please answer my queries.
(P.S. Am not married. But my focus is only on my career).

Regards