Career prospects

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
panchtatva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Career prospects

Post by panchtatva » 22 Nov 2020

Dear LOVA community,

I was wondering if someone can look at my chart and advise me on career and relocation prospects going ahead. This year my luck hasn't been great and I have been at home since March 2020. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

DoB: 20 December 1980. Time: 22:12 hrs. Place: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

I appreciate your time.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career prospects

Post by Sujit » 24 Nov 2020

Your ascendant sign Leo. Mahadasa of Jupiter in 2nd house and Antar dasa of Mars in 5th house.
Current time looks stressful for parents health and family life.
Career prospects would improve from March 2020.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 25 Nov 2020

Hello,

Your current Antar Dasha running is of Mars. Mars will give you results of 4th,5th, and 9th houses during its antardasha period. 5th and 9th houses are not considered good houses from a professional perspective, 9th being 12th from 10th house of profession and 5th being 12 from 6th house of job. Job denotes loss or change

Secondly, Mars is placed 4th from the Dasha Lagna and hence you will also get results of 4th house which is one of the reasons why you might be stuck at home

iWith respect to improvements, definitely from March 2021, during Jupiter Rahu Period. this period signifies a change along with improvements in professional status as well as growth in income

Question
if you are planning to relocate for a short period to a foreign land next year is conducive

What is your profession? Venus, which is your 10th lord is placed in 4th signifying you will always remain connected with the birthplace

Thanks
AstroSandi

panchtatva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by panchtatva » 25 Nov 2020

Thank you for your response. I was told that Mars is yogakaraka planet but so far there has not been much movement in life due to COVID, I was wondering if antardasha of Rahu would be more promising.

panchtatva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by panchtatva » 17 Oct 2021

Quick update: I am in Jupiter Rahu now and it's October 2021. I am still at home and applying for work. It's interesting you say that Venus will keep me connected to my birthplace because of 10th lord in 4th. However, in my Venus antardasha, I moved to a different country but the 4th house aspect has worked out in 2 ways: 1. visits back home for research (I am a trained academic scholar) and most of the time, I find myself either traveling or working at home. In fact, most of my work life, I've worked from home a lot, which I find peaceful.

If Sujit or AstroSandi have more insights for the period ahead - Oct 2021 onwards - I'd be grateful. Jupiter is turning direct today and I am feeling hopeful. My Rahu in 12th is promising for foreign lands but I guess the antardasha is till 2023 Aug so there is time. I've been tracking the transits with Saturn and Jupiter direct, I wonder if something will materialize. Would appreciate any insights. Thank you.