Totally Frustrated in my life, No hope in career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lostboy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Totally Frustrated in my life, No hope in career

Post by Lostboy » 21 Nov 2020

Dear All,

Namaste!!!

I am here today as I am totally frustrated in my professional life. I am 41 years old now and I didn’t see any success till now. I work in a big MNC, however I never got promotions on time, my juniors and peers are holding much better positions. My earning is also low and not per my experience and education. I always faced envious behaviour in my office. I don’t have savings and I am not able to give a good life to my family. I have one child and her health is also down. Can somebody predict my future here and let me know if life has something good in store for me.
PFB my birth details:

DOB - Aug 3, 1979
Place of Birth - Chandigarh
Time of Birth - 4:20 AM

Thank you all.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Totally Frustrated in my life, No hope in career

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2020

Hi,

Your Udaya Lagna seems to be in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - will be changing in less than 6.5 minutes. Please double check and confirm if the birth-time provided is accurate. If not, you'll be opening the doors for speculation.

Sincerely...

Lostboy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lostboy » 26 Nov 2020

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you are right. My birth time is not clear. In my janam kundli it says, 4am. My parents also told me that it is between 4am to 4:20am. So pls consider it as 4am. Kindly see my horoscope if you see some hope as my life is in the worst situation right now.

Thanks.

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your Udaya Lagna seems to be in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - will
> be changing in less than 6.5 minutes. Please double check and confirm if
> the birth-time provided is accurate. If not, you'll be opening the doors
> for speculation.
>
> Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Dec 2020

Lostboy wrote:
21 Nov 2020
Dear All,

Namaste!!!

I am here today as I am totally frustrated in my professional life. I am 41 years old now and I didn’t see any success till now. I work in a big MNC, however I never got promotions on time, my juniors and peers are holding much better positions. My earning is also low and not per my experience and education. I always faced envious behaviour in my office. I don’t have savings and I am not able to give a good life to my family. I have one child and her health is also down. Can somebody predict my future here and let me know if life has something good in store for me.
PFB my birth details:

Thank you all.
Assuming time of birth is correct. Your ascendant sign is Gemini.
Current time looks unfavorable for own health,job, some worries at home, parents.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Dec 2020

Irrespective of whether the birth time is 4.00AM or 4.20AM, Lagna remains Mithuna. Dhanasthana Lord Moon is debilitated but gets neechabhanga from Mars. Neither Moon's dasa nor Mars' dasa is operating now.

What is operating is the dasa of Venus. This planet activates Moon (its dispositor), Saturn and Rahu (as their star lord) as also Mercury and Sun (in the same star as Venus). The combination of Rahu and Saturn forms a Shrapit Yoga. Regularly worshiping Lord Shiva with a Sankalpa for relief from the Shrapit yoga and strengthening the Moon by wearing a Pearl (Moti) set in silver with the bottom open to let the skin contact the pearl will help.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Dec 2020

Hi,

As called out earlier, Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp and will change if the birth time is 7 minutes later - would have made things a lot more obvious. In any case, I'm inclined to think the issue is centered around Moon/Chandra being placed in his Neecha-Sthana in Vrischika Rashi, without any support on the flanks forming a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga. Moon/Chandra's condition is a reflection of your mind/mental condition... and an indication of you being a loner with very few friends and little or no interaction with co-workers.

Exalted Jupiter/Guru in Karaka Rashi is a Badha-Karaka as also a Karma-Karaka. The effects of it's conjunction with 12th lord Venus/Shukra, responsible for of Vyaya/Losses and Distant/Foreign in the 2nd house is playing out.

Apart from that, please be informed there is a very strong (direct or indirect) influence of Saturn/Shani-dev, who is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis - not to mention the Parivarthana at Nakshatra level with Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra. And, for the records, previously you would have been through a trying Sade-Sathi (Shani-dev's transit over Natal Moon/Chandra).

As suggested by the Senior and highly respected member, please consider strengthening Moon/Chandra and offering special prayers to Shi Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy by way of chanting Shi Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Stotra/Stuti, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra is pleased when prayers are offering to Goddess Lakshmi and Saturn/Shani-dev is pleased when prayers are offered to Sri Narasimha Swamy.

Sincerely...

Lostboy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lostboy » 18 Dec 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time out and doing an analysis for me. However do you see any improvement for me in future. My career is totally screwed up right now. Many times I tried to change my job, but I don’t get opportunities. I was academically a good student and lot was expected from you, but now I am a complete failure. I don’t understand what’s wrong in my approach as I am a very optimistic person but now I am literally losing hope. Can you pls predict my future. Thanks

tylorechandra wrote:
> Irrespective of whether the birth time is 4.00AM or 4.20AM, Lagna remains
> Mithuna. Dhanasthana Lord Moon is debilitated but gets neechabhanga from
> Mars. Neither Moon's dasa nor Mars' dasa is operating now.
>
> What is operating is the dasa of Venus. This planet activates Moon (its
> dispositor), Saturn and Rahu (as their star lord) as also Mercury and Sun
> (in the same star as Venus). The combination of Rahu and Saturn forms a
> Shrapit Yoga. Regularly worshiping Lord Shiva with a Sankalpa for relief
> from the Shrapit yoga and strengthening the Moon by wearing a Pearl (Moti)
> set in silver with the bottom open to let the skin contact the pearl will
> help.
>
> TKC

Lostboy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lostboy » 18 Dec 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time out and doing an analysis for me. However do you see any improvement for me in future. My career is totally screwed up right now. Many times I tried to change my job, but I don’t get opportunities. I was academically a good student and lot was expected from you, but now I am a complete failure. I don’t understand what’s wrong in my approach as I am a very optimistic person but now I am literally losing hope. Can you pls predict my future. Thanks

tylorechandra wrote:
> Irrespective of whether the birth time is 4.00AM or 4.20AM, Lagna remains
> Mithuna. Dhanasthana Lord Moon is debilitated but gets neechabhanga from
> Mars. Neither Moon's dasa nor Mars' dasa is operating now.
>
> What is operating is the dasa of Venus. This planet activates Moon (its
> dispositor), Saturn and Rahu (as their star lord) as also Mercury and Sun
> (in the same star as Venus). The combination of Rahu and Saturn forms a
> Shrapit Yoga. Regularly worshiping Lord Shiva with a Sankalpa for relief
> from the Shrapit yoga and strengthening the Moon by wearing a Pearl (Moti)
> set in silver with the bottom open to let the skin contact the pearl will
> help.
>
> TKC