Prospects

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Roshi35
Prospects

Post by Roshi35 » 15 Nov 2020

Dear Astrologers

Would you be able to cast my horoscope and see if I would have better prospects in finding a job and successfully securing it? I seem to not have the slightest luck in doing so. I don’t seem to also secure a job that I have studied for.
Please advice

Birth date : 26th November 1985
Birth time : 22:11
Birth place: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Regards

Roshi35

Re: Prospects

Post by Roshi35 » 03 Jan 2021

Dear Astrologers

Really appreciate if you could. My life is troubled because I have an ongoing litigation too.🙏🏻

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2021

Hi,

In a separate thread and in response to another query, it has been called out that you are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (who seems to be placed close to Mrityu Bhaga) and the current time of Venus/Shukra Antara (a Badha-Karaka for the chart and conjunct Ketu) or the upcoming Antara of Sun/Ravi (who is closely conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev) may not be helpful.

Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts, either in this forum or elsewhere for approprite propitiation of Rahu.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 07 Jan 2021

Thank you Sishya!

Could you advise what I should be mindful of during the upcoming SüN antardasha? I’m very nervous about it. What could be expected out of this antardasha period. Is it bad for my father?

Life has been indeed difficult during the past 05 years. I was hoping sun antardasha would help elevate my position.

Sincerely

Roshi35

Thank you Sishya!

Could you advise what I should be mindful of during the upcoming SüN antardasha? I’m very nervous about it. What could be expected out of this antardasha period. Is it bad for my father?

Life has been indeed difficult during the past 05 years. I was hoping sun antardasha would help elevate my position.

Sincerely

Roshi35

Thank you Sishya!

Sincerely

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jan 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, your hope is quite justified... for Sun/Ravi as the 2nd lord should generally be good for natives with Karaka Lagna. More so, when he is placed in a friendly house and aspected by Lagna Lord, from his Uccha or sign of exaltation.

In your birth-chart though, the good lord is also closely flanked on either side by 7th & 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev and 3rd & 12th lord Mercury/Budha - both of whom are placed in their enemy sign. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi has torched Saturn/Shani-dev for being in close proximity... even while all of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev himself. Whether you like it or not, there is a very strong or significant influence of Saturn/Shani-dev reflected in your birth-chart - not sure if I've called it out previously. The same could be contributing towards making life a bit of grind... with often delays being experienced.

Given the situation, I'll let you deduce how things might pan out for you. That said, if I were to take the liberty, I'd suggest that you consider sticking to dharma at all times, as also consider chanting simple mantras to appease Saturn/Shani-dev, on a regular basis... as also stay humble and grounded at all-times.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 23 Jan 2021

Dear shishya

Thank you 🙏🏻

Like you said delay in arriving at the required judgements/promotions has always been the case.

When jupiter is debilitated, do I always meet wrong/bad people? How can I ask for Jupiter to be kind to me?

As you already know about the litigation process which I mentioned in another post. I have carried out several remedial measures. Since I’m not sure of mantra, I visit the kovil and carry out navagraha puja each month. I am also a devotee of lord vinshnu. I have made a vow to the good lord. Litigation process is the most tedious one as the opposition keeps postponing the case. Every single document is against them but they just keep postponing without settling the matter. Likewise promotions too get delayed.

May you be blessed abundantly for providing me with these advices.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jan 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, the precarious situation of Saturn/Shani-dev and his significant influence, as evident in your birth-chart is a matter of concern - much more than Jupiter/Guru being Neecha or debilitated in the 7th house, a Kendra. Anyways, offering prayers in praise of him will increase his benevolence.

Ideally, though it would make sense for you to continue offering prayers to Maha-Dasha lord Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 15 Oct 2021

Dear Learned Astrologers

I am unable to post my query on a new post as the msg box does not appear.

I wish to know if I obtain a job offer during my current Rahu mahadasha and Sun Antardasha which would end in January 2022, is going to serve me well? I would be heading to moon antardasha which I have heard is a time i would be very emotional.

I have been stuck at one workplace for over 06 years and they only gave me a promotion this year. However I am not satisfied with my job scope which is taking minutes as a company secretary. I am a lawyer by profession and as a result of continually carrying out the work of a secretary I have been loosing touch in my legal knowledge as it is barely practiced. II have been telling my supervisor this and she has taken no cognisance of the fact. I wish to therefore move to a new company that would only be handling legal work.

Appreciate if your goodself would spare some time to check my chart and advice accordingly.

Birth date : 26th November 1985
Birth time : 22:11
Birth place: Colombo, Sri Lanka

thank you and blessings
Roshi

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 07 Nov 2021

Dear Astrologers

Please respond to me 🙏🏻.

Thank you

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 26 Dec 2021

Dear Astrologers

I have been waiting for your response for so long. Please guide me.

Best regards
Roshi

gujjugirl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gujjugirl » 21 Feb 2022

@Roshi35, please read this link to create a new post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=45039 I had same problem and followed steps by @Sishya that helped me out. Thanks @Sishya!

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 08 Mar 2022

Thanks so much @gujjugirl. I was able to manage. Thanks again.