Lost my way and confused

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
freeloader
Contributor
Contributor
Lost my way and confused

Post by freeloader » 14 Nov 2020

Hi there everyone. I graduated from psychology in 2017. Since then i have no job. In 2019 i was at the military service (it's an obligation in here) and luckily work as a psychologist and they paid me well for 1 year. But 1 month ago service it's done and i don't know what to do know. Should i get masters degree or should i go looking for a job(already sent my CV to some job proposals but nothing happened) or should i do both? I feel so confused and lost. In here being a psychologist or a therapist is a very complicated issue. Sometimes should i try another section or different job. I don't know where to start and i feel so depressed and lost. Please guide and help me. Thank you.

My birth details:

13.11.1994(Male)

00:46

Istanbul/Turkey

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Lost my way and confused

Post by freeloader » 18 Nov 2020

Can anyone help?

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 29 Nov 2020

Can anyone help?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Dec 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think you are experiencing effects of recent transit of Saturn/Shani-dev's to Makara Rashi, triggering the start of Sade-Sathi. During this time it is normal or natural for natives to experience undue mental stress, anxiety and depressive state of mind.

Subsequently, at the peak of Sade-Sathi, you will also experience Saturn/Shani-dev's return. So, I'd suggest that you brace yourself for a roller-coaster ride. It would help if you could consider starting a routine to control your mind (locally in India, it is encouraged for folk to consider meditation, yogasana and other such remedies to clam the mind - Moon/Chandra). Simple Mantras are also suggested to help overcome the trying times. Based on your faith and religious beliefs, it might not be a bad idea to seek divine blessings, by way of sincere prayers to the good lord.

PS: Jupiter/Guru the 5th & 8th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He and Rahu seem to have a significant influence.

Sincerely...

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 26 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
14 Dec 2020
Hi,

I'm inclined to think you are experiencing effects of recent transit of Saturn/Shani-dev's to Makara Rashi, triggering the start of Sade-Sathi. During this time it is normal or natural for natives to experience undue mental stress, anxiety and depressive state of mind.

Subsequently, at the peak of Sade-Sathi, you will also experience Saturn/Shani-dev's return. So, I'd suggest that you brace yourself for a roller-coaster ride. It would help if you could consider starting a routine to control your mind (locally in India, it is encouraged for folk to consider meditation, yogasana and other such remedies to clam the mind - Moon/Chandra). Simple Mantras are also suggested to help overcome the trying times. Based on your faith and religious beliefs, it might not be a bad idea to seek divine blessings, by way of sincere prayers to the good lord.

PS: Jupiter/Guru the 5th & 8th lord is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He and Rahu seem to have a significant influence.

Sincerely...
Thanks for your sincere advices sir. Can you analyze my chart by career-wise please? Is there any chance for psychology field or should i try something different things. Thank you so much.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jan 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in Simha Rashi. Unfortunately, Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation sign in Tula Rashi. Incidentally, Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja is also placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation sign in Karaka Rashi.

All said and done, 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Venus/Shukra is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona Tula Rashi. So, I'm inclined to think you will have a decent career - ideally a something related to Venus/Shukra (interior/fashion/jewelry design etc.) would make sense. On the sideline, I'm inclined to think a stressed mind is invariably good in understanding another mind - may not help you financially though.

Incidentally, you started Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha in March 2020. He is also placed in the 3rd house of Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. It looks like Rahu and more so Jupiter/Guru (who is in Kendra - but combust, for being in close proximity to Sun/Ravi and caught in transition) seem to have a strong or significant influence over your life.

Sincerely...