job prediction

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nalinimohan
job prediction

Post by nalinimohan » 11 Nov 2020

I am not having job since my Ketu-Saturn period started . Can anyone please suggest me whether I would be getting any job in the upcoming Ketu Mercury period or do i have to wait till Venus period.

I had a consultancy job which I lost on the advent of Ketu-Saturn period.
DOB : 24-07-1969
Place of Birth : Tenali (Andhra Pradesh)
Time of Birth : 4.00 AM

Earlier also consulted the learned astrologer in this forum and got advice and i request to please look at my chart and advice when i will be getting a Job.

Ketu Mahadasha has been tough for me from job point of view.

Many thanks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: job prediction

Post by Sishya » 13 Nov 2020

Hi,

Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha's situation in your chart is not really good. He is too close in proximity to Sun/Ravi for comfort and seems to have been torched or combust. Given the situation, I suspect if he will deliver.

Just so you are aware, Venus/Shukra the 12th lord is well placed in his Swasthana in Vrishaba Rashi. Incidentally, shows up in the 12th house and Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Kanya Rashi, in Dasamsa (D10) chart.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might be beneficial for you to seek blessings from Lord Ganesha and Shriman Lakshmi Narayana, by way of offering special prayers regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Nov 2020

nalinimohan wrote:
11 Nov 2020
I am not having job since my Ketu-Saturn period started . Can anyone please suggest me whether I would be getting any job in the upcoming Ketu Mercury period or do i have to wait till Venus period.

I had a consultancy job which I lost on the advent of Ketu-Saturn period.
DOB :
Place of Birth : Tenali (Andhra Pradesh)
Time of Birth : 4.00 AM

Earlier also consulted the learned astrologer in this forum and got advice and i request to please look at my chart and advice when i will be getting a Job.

Ketu Mahadasha has been tough for me from job point of view.

Many thanks in advance
There will be slight hope during december. Let me know.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

nalinimohan

Post by nalinimohan » 14 Nov 2020

Thank you sir for your time .i will let you know.
If not december than what are other good time periods for landing in job ?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Nov 2020

nalinimohan wrote:
14 Nov 2020
Thank you sir for your time .i will let you know.
If not december than what are other good time periods for landing in job ?
Once you give feedback, I will study your chart again.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

nalinimohan

Post by nalinimohan » 15 Nov 2020

ok sir thank you. I will give the feedback