Jobloss on the cards...worried. Please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sreeshakthi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jobloss on the cards...worried. Please help

Post by sreeshakthi » 09 Nov 2020

My husbands job is on th eline and worried.
Kindly let us know, if he will stay in a job or a change in the role.
thank you
Date of Birth : 24/08/1969
time: 22:45
Place of Birth - Vizianagaram, Andhrapradesh, India

Best Reagrds
Indira

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jobloss on the cards...worried. Please help

Post by Sujit » 09 Nov 2020

sreeshakthi wrote:
09 Nov 2020
My husbands job is on th eline and worried.
Kindly let us know, if he will stay in a job or a change in the role.
thank you
Date of Birth :
time:
Place of Birth - Vizianagaram, Andhrapradesh, India

Best Reagrds
Indira
Ascendant sign - Libra. Current time is ruled by debilitated Saturn is not favorable for his emotions which could bring anger, frustration. Some concern related to his health,image is seen which could improve later this month. My short term advice is keep patience in job for next two weeks.
Wish you all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Nov 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. To start with, Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition... will change Rashi in around a minute. In my humble opinion, it is not easy to decipher intricate aspects in such charts.

On the sideline, please be informed that you husband is going through the peak of his Sade-Sathi (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra), creating unwanted or undesirable stress - specially so, since Saturn/Shani-dev is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Mesha Rashi (cannot rule out the effects of other planetary transits). In any case, it might not be a bad idea for the native to consider chanting the following Shani-dev Mantra 108 times daily:

Shani Dev Mantra:
Nilanjana Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam
Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam Namami Shanescharam

Meaning of Shani Dev Mantra in English
I bow down to Lord Shani Dev who is effulgent as that of a blue mountain. He is the son of Lord Surya(Sun/Ravi) and the brother of Yama (God of Death). He is born to Chaya and Martanda (another name of Sun/Ravi).

I'm inclined to think Jupiter/Guru's transit later this month into Makara Rashi should help calm his nerves.

On the sidelines, it would perhaps make sense to consider having a detailed session with a knowledgeable and experienced expert, instead of speculating further with regards to intricate details.

Sincerely...

Srirama1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Srirama1 » 10 Nov 2020

Moderator, I was a long time member of this form. My user id was srirama. Every body knew me well. I need to contact few people in this forum. Can you please give me acess to Private Messages and ability to delete posts? Thanks.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Nov 2020

The native is likely to lose the current job shortly but may get another one by end of next year.

TKC

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 12 Nov 2020

I think lagna is taurus and not libra.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Nov 2020

map wrote:
12 Nov 2020
I think lagna is taurus and not libra.
Thank you, map.

sreeshakti - Ignore my previous reading.

Your horoscope is borderline. So time of birth needs to be rectified before proceeding for analysis to confirm ascendant as it would affect readings.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.