Requesting some foresights and remedies

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pagan0110
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Requesting some foresights and remedies

Post by pagan0110 » 08 Nov 2020

Someone please analyze my chart and suggest some remedies. For eights years now I do not see any commendable improvements on my career front.

Though I'm grateful to god that I've a job at least (working from home) in given tough times when the pandemic has overwhelmed everyone. However my line of work (technical support) has little or no growth (even though my employer is a reputed multi-billion dollar European MNC). For eight years I've been trying to break through in a 'true' technical role and I know up-skilling is the only way I can progress but my mind is always restless and keeps losing concentration. My desire of becoming of successful, sometimes makes me think like a hedonist :( :cry: and set impractical targets. While I type this I can tell that I'm really really really frustrated with present work and losing hope every day passes by.

From my what I've understood after going through several astrology sites/articles that above ill effects are predominant in Mahadasha of Rahu which I I'm going through (though I may be incorrect).

Kindly take a reading of my chart and suggest some remedies or mantras. Also, is it fine if I recite Sri Suktam daily (as you can see my desire for monetary benefits)? If yes, what's the correct procedure?

DOB: October 1, 1987
Time: 12:14 PM
POB: Karnal, Haryana
Male

Some additional info which may help analyze my chart better
1. Failed high school in first attempt (2005) and graduated in Electrical engineering in late 2011.
2. Got first job in April 2015 and currently with my third employer whom I joined in April 2019. All working locations are in Delhi-NCR region.
3. Father is a retired scientist from a premier research organization

pagan0110
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Requesting some foresights and remedies

Post by pagan0110 » 10 Nov 2020

Another frustrating night shift completed

Have got all self-motivation for putting in the papers and learn a new skill but.... :? :x

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting some foresights and remedies

Post by Sujit » 14 Nov 2020

Your ascendant is placed exactly between two signs.so making reading on such charts are not easy as error is high. for your knowledge.......
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.