Continuous Breaks and Delays in Education

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Apurva
Continuous Breaks and Delays in Education

Post by Apurva » 06 Nov 2020

I'm unable to complete my education since last 5 years. This is my 6th year and last option to complete my degree education. What is it that is giving so many problems in education? Will I be able to complete it finally?

23:55
Jabalpur MP

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Continuous Breaks and Delays in Education

Post by Sishya » 07 Nov 2020

Hi,

It is not much of a coincidence that you started your current Maha-Dasha of Rahu in June 2015. Rahu, the Dhanava Senadipati in the chart seems to be gearing up for an altercation with his counterpart Mars/Kuja, the Deva Senadipati, in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or Distant land. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev the 5th lord is conjunct Ketu and is caught in the malefic 6-12 axis. For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev and Jupiter/Guru are in Rashi Parivarthana.

Further, placement of Badha-Karaka Sun/Ravi, the 11th lord of Labha-Sthana in the 5th house and him being placed in Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree is not a good sign - not to mention Uccha or exalted Moon/Chandra in the 8th house.

But then, presence of Jupiter/Guru (even though in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation), Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha in Kendra and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana is a saving grace and in all probability should bail you out.

Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider chanting "Durga Gayatri Mantra", as suggesting in the following post/thread - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512, along with special prayers to Lord Ganesha and propitiation of Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev.

Sincerely....

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Continuous Breaks and Delays in Education

Post by Kimahy » 09 Nov 2020

Dear Apurva,

I'll analyze your horoscope with 4 step theory ( Advance KP Method).

KP rule for success in Education(upto Graduation) --- 4th Cuspal Sublord must signify 4 or 9 or 11 and must not be connected to 3rd house.

3rd house will negate(12th from 4th)... the prime house of basic education.

In your horoscope, 4th cuspal sublord is Rahu.

Rahu's signification
Rahu as a planet 11 ( starlord Sun -4) ( Signlord mer - 3,9,12)
Starlord Sun 4
Sublord Mercury 3,9,12 ( conj jupiter - 3,6)
Starlord of Mercury is Moon 7,10

Rahu is significator of 11,4,9 and is connected to 3rd... this is where the problem is.
Also Uranus is in conjunction with jupiter and mercury. Uranus gives unexpected, drastic results, one which we do not wish for...

You are currently into Rahu Mahadasa... if you wish you can perform remedy to mitigate some negative effect of 3rd house and hopefully... during Rahu/Saturn Dasha/Bhukti period you will be able to clear your graduation...

Send me an email using contact option to get the remedy
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi