Rahu mahadasha is the worst?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
suele
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Rahu mahadasha is the worst?

Post by suele » 31 Oct 2020

Is Rahu mahadasha the worst maha dasha in my life and future?

My life has been bad and hard. When will it get better, what dasha and antardasha will be good with no problems? When will I find a job? When will I marry? when Will I immigrate to another country?

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu mahadasha is the worst?

Post by Sudhi » 31 Oct 2020

For anyone to answer your questions it would have been nice had you put in your birth details.

As far as I am concerned.....I dont think the entire 16 years of Rahu MD will be worst. If you take my example, the first half of Rahu MD was disaster for me....had a great downfall....I changed tracks....the last 8 years of Rahu MD was GOLD for me.....to be honest, now I feel I want THOSE 8 YEARS to come back in my life.

Also it would depend on where Rahu is in your chart, what it aspects, its strengths, weakness.....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu mahadasha is the worst?

Post by Sishya » 01 Nov 2020

Hi,

In my humble understanding, it is either bad transits or Dasha/Antara sequence or afflictions, at a high level that contributes to bad experiences or challenges in life - usually driven by our Karmas from past.

Given the situation, one can wait for good times to come by. Alternately, one can consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts, for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies... which invariably help provide the much needed strength/confidence to overcome or provide provide some relief during trying times. Unless I'm mistaken (assuming memory is serving me right), the same or similar guidance has been provided to the native in a separate thread.

Sincerely...