Fear of losing job.. Ramanan sir any remedies, Rapheal, vedam sir any suggestions?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vijayanand1974
Fear of losing job.. Ramanan sir any remedies, Rapheal, vedam sir any suggestions?

Post by vijayanand1974 » 19 Oct 2020

Hi,
After long struggle of 2 years got back into job . Started from 15 April 2020. There are other post I explained how was my rahu dasa .. I'm at rahu / mars now.
But today I got call from my people manager and indicated a danger as I'm not billed enough against my role and salary.
Time of manager call was 4.55 pm 17 _10_2020. Bangalore ( for people who see through kp astrology) I like to give horary number 124.
For people who are looking vedic.
Dob &t : 15 _09_1974, 10:13 pm, bangalore.

I was always have this in my mind , a.day will come and some one indicated a change.. :) .
I posted another post for and about asking my future.. but no replies yet... That's ok time has to come....

If any one can look into my chart and remedies is highly appreciated..

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fear of losing job.. Ramanan sir any remedies, Rapheal, vedam sir any suggestions?

Post by Surya_1 » 30 Oct 2020

Hi,

Thanks for posting details along with the Prashna and a number too. Can you please post some event in your life for rectification purpouse?

Thanks

Ash/Mo

vijayanand1974

Re: Fear of losing job.. Ramanan sir any remedies, Rapheal, vedam sir any suggestions?

Post by vijayanand1974 » 02 Nov 2020

Hi Surya,
Below is the another thread of my entire rahu dasa. See the last post of mine which is filled all the events of rahu dasa so far. I'm at end of tunnel in raha dasa.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40275

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 23 Nov 2020

Hi
Anyone to check , what is on the card.
Standing near the edge...