Need guidance

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aditi777
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Need guidance

Post by Aditi777 » 17 Oct 2020

Respected astrologers,
I am facing so many problems in my life and have no clue about where is my life heading to... I need job but unable to find one.. An astrologer has told me that I won't be able to find job until I get married and at the same time he told me that marriage is not written in my chart... And even if I get the job i will loose it bcoz of no marriage..
Please guide me 🙏
My father is retired from the service and I really want to earn.. it's necessity ..what will i do with this kind of life
My details are
DOB -23 April 1988
TOB- 6:15 AM
PLACE - renukoot, uttar Pradesh

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need guidance

Post by ADC » 17 Oct 2020

As per the details given by you , Aries Lagna and Libra Navmansha.
10L Saturn in well placed in 9H under the Rajayoga as 4L Moon and 10L Saturn are aspecting each other.
Saturn is also under the aspect of Jupiter the 9L. Ketu in 5H under the Nakshtra exchange with Sun and aspect of Mars ,makes
you very logical, intuitive , giving pointed replies unable to write long essay type descriptions . Chart is also
suggesting that you have a good hand writing .
From Last week of July you are under Mercury-Mars , and Mars is not only exalted but in 10H[ directional strength ] in D-1 chart and in 9H in D-9 . Time is on to get the job. Chart is suggesting that you are trying for government job.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

Going by your handle, I hope it is fair for me/us to assume you are a girl/lady. I've cast your birth chart and observed the planetary positions and their condition. So, I have a vague idea from a Astrological perspective.

But then, it would help if you could kindly provide some background and set the context... question is why now? What have you been doing thus far? Kindly consider providing some input/information for further analysis.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are currently (since early 2012) going through Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. He is a top class malefic for your chart and placed alongside Udaya Lagna in an uncomfortable house. To make matters worse, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and he is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort (he has been badly torched and hence not a happy camper).

On the other sider of the spectrum, there is a significant foot-print and influence of Ketu, in your chart. Given the situation, it would perhaps be beneficial for you to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers, to Lord Ganesha, as also read/recite/chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...