Venus Mahadasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nareshkgin
Venus Mahadasha

Post by Nareshkgin » 07 Oct 2020

DOB; 19.09.1966
Time: 05:20 AM
Place: Near Panipat, Haryana: 29.2057° N, 77.0273° E

My name is naresh, when can i get a job or start my own business and do well
Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Venus Mahadasha

Post by Sishya » 12 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra - who himself is placed alongside, in a enemy house (Simha Rashi is ruled by Sun/Ravi) and more importantly caught between enemies Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi. To make matters worse, he shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa (D9).
2. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in the 2nd house in Kanya Rashi, along with a powerfully placed Mercury/Budha, in his Swasthana. But then, being directly aspected by enemy Saturn/Shani-dev who is Retrograde or Vakra is not a good sign.
3. Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana in Vrischika Rashi has naturally not provided relief.
4. I suspect if Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja or Uccha or exalted Jupiter/Guru in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses, will provide any relief. Incidentally, Rahu is also uncomfortably placed.

If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for early relief.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received), it may not be a bad idea to propitiate Venus/Shukra by way of offering special prayers to Goddess Mahalakshmi, on Fridays, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 12 Oct 2020

Dear Sishya Ji,

Thank you for your analysis but it shows there is no meaningful life left for me as finding an expert and doing the remedies suggested by them will be beyond me. In my good time, once my lady boss said that i am a national talent but today the same talent is looking for some work and earning and is not coming through. I have to keep going though for the sake of my wife and children but i don't know from where the earnings could come, can you please suggest something which does not require too much from me as i am mentally and physically drained

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Oct 2020

Nareshkgin wrote:
07 Oct 2020
DOB;
Time: 05:20 AM
Place: Near Panipat, Haryana: 29.2057° N, 77.0273° E

My name is naresh, when can i get a job or start my own business and do well
Thanks
This is my advice on your LEO rising chart.
There are 4 weak planets in your chart so stick to profession and do some part time ventures.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 15 Oct 2020

Thank you Sujit Ji

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 16 Oct 2020

Dear Sujit Ji and Sishya Ji,

Please guide as to what can be done by me to restart my earnings and also if my current situation will last for ever or there is some possibility of some good time in my remaining life

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

As suggested previously, please consider putting your hands together and offering special prayers to Goddess Mahalakshmi with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

You could do so by by offering fervent prayers by reading/reciting/chanting the Mahalakshmi Ashtakam.

Please check the following link for relevant details:
http://www.shivavishnutemple.org/templhal/mahalx8.htm

PS: I hope experts in this forum will endorse the above suggestion or suggest an alternate remedy. Alternately, it might not be a bad idea for you to Google for suitable remedies for propitiating Venus/Shukra and pick/start with whatever is to your liking.

Sincerely...