Consistently facing hostile work environment and bosses

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
qwerty9876
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Consistently facing hostile work environment and bosses

Post by qwerty9876 » 04 Oct 2020

My DOB - 23 Nov 1989
TOB - 09.40 am
POB - Guwahti Assam,
Gender - Female.

Since past few years I am consistently facing hostile work environment, resulting in mental stress, decline in friends, and reputation. Worry regarding my source of income. Just after joining the job I need to consider changing the job as situations turn really bad.

I fear loosing my current job, please let me know a solution for this. Should I move to start something of my own? should I consider studying outside India?

Thanks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Consistently facing hostile work environment and bosses

Post by Sishya » 13 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign land. It is in Sadhi/Cusp and caught in transition.
2. Saturn/Shani-dev is not really comfortable being placed alongside Lagna. He aspects the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, making it hard at the workplace. Presence of low profile miscreants Mandi-Gulika or the 6th lord Venus/Shukra are not a good sign either.
3. Incidentally, 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana Sun/Ravi is not really comfortable being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses either. But then the conjunction of Sun/Ravi with 10th lord Mercury/Budha is creating a nice Raja/Dharma-Karmadhikari Yoga.
4. Current Maha-Dasha of Rahu, placed in the 2nd house of Makara Rashi (will act as it's depositor Saturn/Shani-dev) and aspecting the 10th house of Kalathra-Sthana is contributing to the stated problem.
5. Lagna Lord is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana is a saving grace. But being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu adds it's own flavor.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider using one of the several remedies as suggested in the following post/thread:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Oct 2020

qwerty9876 wrote:
04 Oct 2020
My DOB - 23 Nov 1989
TOB - 09.40 am
POB - Guwahti Assam,
Gender - Female.

Since past few years I am consistently facing hostile work environment, resulting in mental stress, decline in friends, and reputation. Worry regarding my source of income. Just after joining the job I need to consider changing the job as situations turn really bad.

I fear loosing my current job, please let me know a solution for this. Should I move to start something of my own? should I consider studying outside India?

Thanks in advance
Borderline chart ...ascendant at 0.09 degrees is hard to analyse.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 29 Oct 2020

qwerty9876 wrote:
04 Oct 2020
My DOB - 23 Nov 1989
TOB - 09.40 am
POB - Guwahti Assam,
Gender - Female.

Thanks in advance
Date: November 23, 1989
Time: 9:40:00 am
Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place: 91 E 43' 00", 26 N 52' 00"

1. This pattern is going to be all life. The best thing, is to figure out how to embrase these sort of situations.
2. Till 2024 Dec, this pattern will be deeeply painful. 2024-2043: A lot better.
3. Dont stay for long in a company or under a boss for long time.

Ash/Mo

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Oct 2020

Hi,

As suggested earlier, I think it would be beneficial for you to consider propitiating or appeasing the current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu. If not sure of any Vedic/Dharmic remedy, the following (from the link shared previously) should be highly beneficial:

Durga Gayatri Mantra:

This can be recited 108 times by meditating upon or in front of an image of the Mahishasuramardini form of Durga, lighting lemon or ghee diyas, whichever possible -

Om Chaamundaayai vidmahe/Mahaa Bhagavatyai dhimahi/Tanno Durgaa prachodayaat.

Meaning - "Om, I meditate upon Goddess Chaamundaa, the Great Goddess; let that Durga illuminate our path."

If my understanding is right, following the above remedy regularly (on a daily basis), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa should show results within a couple of weeks. If not, birth-time evaluation and rectification might be warranted.

Sincerely...