No job, poor health

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vrivri
No job, poor health

Post by Vrivri » 04 Oct 2020

Namaste

DOB- 16/09/1995
Time- 14:50
Place of birth- New Delhi

I completed my BA in 2016 and have been jobless since then. I am preparing for IAS exams but I am aware that my efforts are insufficient. Today, I was supposed to take the prelims exam but I caught a fever and cough yesterday and had to stay home. Now I have no option but to stay at home for another 8 months at the least.
I was and still am a bright student but somehow things have not been in my favour since 2012. I know things will improve but I don't know how. My health also is very poor and I suffer from constant moderate to severe back and neck pain. This is especially a problem as I have to study most of the time and the pain doesn't let me sit for long periods of time.
Kindly suggest when things would improve or what I can do to make things better.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: No job, poor health

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra, who is placed in his Neecha or debilitation sign in Kanya Rashi.
2. Placement of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses is not a good sign. Incidentally, there is Parivarthana at Nakshatra level, with Saturn/Shani-dev.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 8th lord of Randra-Sthana (Pain/Suffering) being Uccha or exalted in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana is not a good sign either - even though it creates a strong Viparita Raja Yoga and a Gaja-Kesari Yoga.
4. Until recently, you were running Maha-Dasha of Rahu. Since end of May 2020, Maha-Dasha of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru has started and hopefully, things should get better - in spite of his placement/situation.
5. The stated neck/back can be attributed to Retrograde/Vakra Saturn/Shani-dev, powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Kumbha Rashi and aspecting the 5th and 9th houses.
6. Your brightness can be attributed to a powerfully placed Uccha or exalted Mercury/Budha.

All said and done, I wonder if Rahu was responsible for pushing you to pursue IAS. I'd suggest that you rethink options and consider investing your time/energy/effort more appropriately.

Further, please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address your goals/aspirations. It might be quite beneficial for you to consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 19 Oct 2020

Vrivri wrote:
04 Oct 2020
Namaste

DOB-
Time- 14:50
Place of birth- New Delhi

I completed my BA in 2016 and have been jobless since then. I am preparing for IAS exams but I am aware that my efforts are insufficient. Today, I was supposed to take the prelims exam but I caught a fever and cough yesterday and had to stay home. Now I have no option but to stay at home for another 8 months at the least.
I was and still am a bright student but somehow things have not been in my favour since 2012. I know things will improve but I don't know how. My health also is very poor and I suffer from constant moderate to severe back and neck pain. This is especially a problem as I have to study most of the time and the pain doesn't let me sit for long periods of time.
Kindly suggest when things would improve or what I can do to make things better.

Thank you
your weak lagna lord jupiter is the cause for health problems and current antara is ruled by jupiter.
how is father's health.some concern is seen in coming months. look for job opportunity some chances are there now.
UPDATE ME.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Oct 2020

Hi,

1. Udaya Lagna in the fiery sign of Dhanur Rasi and in the Lunar Mansion of Purvashada Nakshatra, lorded by Neecha or debilitated Venus/Shukra the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana.
2. Placement of Lagna lord Jupiter/Guru in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses is an indication of a weak physical constitution.
2. Venus/Shukra happens to be the 6th lord and hence Roga-Karaka - being placed in his Neecha-Sthana (or sign of Debilitation) of Kanya Rasi and in the Lunar Mansion of Uttra Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded by Ravi/Sun - who incidentally is placed in his Swasthana of Simha Rasi and not really a friend.
3. Please take note Venus/Shukra is also hounded by the low profile and often ignored malefics miscreants Mandi and Gulika.
4. More importantly, I'm inclined to think the powerfully placed and Retrograde or Vakra Saturn/Shani-dev in his Swasthana of Kumbha Rashi (is a key Karaka for all bone structure in a human body) in the 3rd house (associated with neck), aspecting the Ketu in the 5th house (associated with upper-back) of Mesha Rashi and an equally powerful Sun/Ravi in 9th house(associated with lower-back) of Simha Rashi are playing critical roles in the stated physical problem/issue. Personally, I'm wary of conjunction, exchange/parivarthana and mutual aspect of Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev.
5. Although 8th lord Moon/Chandra placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana is aspecting Jupiter/Guru in the 12th house, I'm inclined to think Jupiter/Guru is actually providing some relief and not contributing to the problem - specially so since the start of Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there is clear Astrological evidence to the root-cause of your stated problem. Further, I'm inclined to think the same will persist as a niggling problem for some time, unless corrective measures in the form of appropriate propitiation are done. In any case, it would make sense to get professional medical diagnosis/help/guidance in parallel.

Sincerely...

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 20 Oct 2020

Namaste

Thank you for your kind and considerate response. My father has a heart condition and mother has kidney and liver issues. Both of them are doing neither too bad, nor too good currently.
Are you suggesting that I should shift my focus on something other than trying for IAS? I have recently decided to take papers for bank and some other government sector jobs.
Regarding my condition, I have taken medical opinion from multiple doctors and been under medications/treatment too but nothing seems to help. I hope this situation improves as I do remedies for Saturn.

Thanks again for responding. Wishing you the best!

pulkitsaxena1995

Post by pulkitsaxena1995 » 28 Oct 2020

I think high detail analysis (maybe of divisional charts- navamsa, dasamsa etc) is required in your case and just analysis of lagna chart which people generallhy do on this website will not suffice. I'm saying this because my birth date is also 16/09/1995 with birth time and place as 14:08 PM, Kanpur and so due to similar details, both our lagna chart and planetary nakshatras in it are exactly the same. Although, I haven't faced such problems as mentioned by you in my life- I have had excellent physical health and education with my also being highly spiritual. I was living the time of my life till past year and things only turned to worse this year's May 2020.

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 29 Oct 2020

pulkitsaxena1995 wrote:
> I think high detail analysis (maybe of divisional charts- navamsa, dasamsa
> etc) is required in your case and just analysis of lagna chart which people
> generallhy do on this website will not suffice. I'm saying this because my
> birth date is also 16/09/1995 with birth time and place as 14:08 PM, Kanpur
> and so due to similar details, both our lagna chart and planetary
> nakshatras in it are exactly the same. Although, I haven't faced such
> problems as mentioned by you in my life- I have had excellent physical
> health and education with my also being highly spiritual. I was living the
> time of my life till past year and things only turned to worse this year's
> May 2020.

You could be correct. How do I proceed if I want to get a divisional chart analysis done?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Oct 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, an analysis of the Lagna/Rashi chart, along with Dasha sequence and Gochara (Planetary Transits) are quite sufficient for understanding the past and current events. In fact, I'm inclined to think there are a lot of Gnanis or blessed souls who can decipher the future events with minimal information.

Relying to an extent on Navamsa (D9) and Dasamsa (D10) or other Varga charts makes sense to cross check and qualify what is observed in the Lagna/Rashi Chart. Relying on Varga charts for making predictions future does not make much sense, for in reality many or most of us are not really sure of the accuracy (often times it is debatable) of our birth time.

On my part, it is true that I (and perhaps many others) rely on the Lagna/Rashi chart (using the birth-time provided and try to validate or cross-check for connections with what's observed in the chart in the context of the stated problems, while trying to identify the root-cause. Then a cross-check is made in respective Varga Chart/s while sharing an analysis.So, I'm not sure why anybody would feel Varga Charts have not been cross-checked, just cause the observations are not detailed or referenced in the thread. In this particular case, wondering if the native has made any realistic attempt, to be gainfully employed, while being entangled in Rahu's Maya. Now, what can be expected from Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru's Maha-Dasha, when he is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or Distant land in Rashi (D1) or being conjunct with Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu in Dasamsa (D10).

In my simplistic assessment, I've developed a general opinion that many so called professionals (who provide consultancy and make a living) don't even do as much.

In any case, it also does not make sense to generalize and think everybody in this forum does the same. In any case, there is no binding on the native or anybody to accept everything (Good, Bad and Ugly) that is provided as a response. Any response that does not match the native's experience or creates a doubt can and should be ignored.

PS: I generally follow my own philosophy (and have ignored many posts. But felt worthwhile to share my perspective. Anyways, it is also true that and most folk will agree whatever is given free (advise/consultation etc.) is perhaps considered worthless by many - specially those who are materialistically inclined. In my understanding they invariably have a hard time comprehending that anything can really be free. They are usually those that believe "There is no concept of a Free Meal", while reality may be different.
Anyways, my 2 cents for whatever they are worth.

Sincerely...

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 30 Oct 2020

Vrivri wrote:
20 Oct 2020
Namaste

Thank you for your kind and considerate response. My father has a heart condition and mother has kidney and liver issues. Both of them are doing neither too bad, nor too good currently.
Are you suggesting that I should shift my focus on something other than trying for IAS? I have recently decided to take papers for bank and some other government sector jobs.
Regarding my condition, I have taken medical opinion from multiple doctors and been under medications/treatment too but nothing seems to help. I hope this situation improves as I do remedies for Saturn.

Thanks again for responding. Wishing you the best!
Hi,

Health will show signs of improvement. The core health crises is hopefully done. The recovery could be slow till 2022 feb.
Some health jitters between 2022-24, and then long term stability.

Career: Please give your best shot for IAS. Banking also is a very good option you have opted for. Both are in allignment to your horoscope.

No issues to parents health till 2020 mid. ( have analysed that far)

Wish you all the best.

Remedies to Saturn is the not the best option. Any form on Vishnu is best, however I would suggest that you should align to the deity of your lineage.

Sha/Mo

pulkitsaxena1995

Post by pulkitsaxena1995 » 30 Oct 2020

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my humble opinion, an analysis of the Lagna/Rashi chart, along with
> Dasha sequence and Gochara (Planetary Transits) are quite sufficient for
> understanding the past and current events. In fact, I'm inclined to think
> there are a lot of Gnanis or blessed souls who can decipher the future
> events with minimal information.
>
> Relying to an extent on Navamsa (D9) and Dasamsa (D10) or other Varga
> charts makes sense to cross check and qualify what is observed in the
> Lagna/Rashi Chart. Relying on Varga charts for making predictions future
> does not make much sense, for in reality many or most of us are not really
> sure of the accuracy (often times it is debatable) of our birth time.
>
> On my part, it is true that I (and perhaps many others) rely on the
> Lagna/Rashi chart (using the birth-time provided and try to validate or
> cross-check for connections with what's observed in the chart in the
> context of the stated problems, while trying to identify the root-cause.
> Then a cross-check is made in respective Varga Chart/s while sharing an
> analysis.So, I'm not sure why anybody would feel Varga Charts have not been
> cross-checked, just cause the observations are not detailed or referenced
> in the thread. In this particular case, wondering if the native has made
> any realistic attempt, to be gainfully employed, while being entangled in
> Rahu's Maya. Now, what can be expected from Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru's
> Maha-Dasha, when he is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or
> Distant land in Rashi (D1) or being conjunct with Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu
> in Dasamsa (D10).
>
> In my simplistic assessment, I've developed a general opinion that many so
> called professionals (who provide consultancy and make a living) don't even
> do as much.
>
> In any case, it also does not make sense to generalize and think everybody
> in this forum does the same. In any case, there is no binding on the native
> or anybody to accept everything (Good, Bad and Ugly) that is provided as a
> response. Any response that does not match the native's experience or
> creates a doubt can and should be ignored.
>
> PS: I generally follow my own philosophy (and have ignored many posts. But
> felt worthwhile to share my perspective. Anyways, it is also true that and
> most folk will agree [b]whatever is given free (advise/consultation etc.)
> is perhaps considered worthless by many - specially those who are
> materialistically inclined[/b]. In my understanding they invariably have a
> hard time comprehending that anything can really be free. They are usually
> those that believe "[b]There is no concept of a Free Meal[/b]",
> while reality may be different.
> Anyways, my 2 cents for whatever they are worth.
>
> Sincerely...

Sorry, I didn't mean to belittle your predictions. I completely understand that there are limitations of using varga charts due to accuracy required of birth time to exact minute of birth. I said whatever I said because I always feel that astrology can only be accurate to a certain point beyond which maybe things like palmistry would work, or if somebody is very extremely lucky to get predictions from a highly evolved yogi with special powers.

People like you are doing so great by helping people like us with whatever limitations are there in astrology itself that too free.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Oct 2020

Hi,

Personally, I think Astrology can be as accurate, if not more than any other ways. It would perhaps be a limitation or deficiency of the Astrologer if the analysis is wrong (sometime many of us miss the glaringly evident and obvious things - not to mention the intuitive limitations/capabilities and/or involvement of the Astrologer).

On the sidelines, it is said that "One should have Yogas...even to perform/practice Yogasana". Likewise, one should have Yogas and Good Time (and some times divine intervention) for running into and getting help/guidance from Yogis or those that I consider to be Blessed Souls. Thereafter, there also exists numerous instances, wherein folk do not do simple and straight forward things suggested by knowledgeable individuals. So, Karma is in the driver's seat of life, driving us to our destiny.

Please rest assured, I did not take your note personally - hopefully, my post did not come across as such. But then, I did want to call out possibly fallacy in what seemed to be assumptions - specially when I felt the post had been broadly generalized. And, I just try to do my part... (and without any expectation - Good, Bad or Ugly) with my limited knowledge and understanding of this divine and extremely complicated Shastra (specially when making predictions - specially those that are hidden at very micro or Shukshma level).

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Nov 2020

Vrivri wrote:
29 Oct 2020
pulkitsaxena1995 wrote:
> I think high detail analysis (maybe of divisional charts- navamsa, dasamsa
> etc) is required in your case and just analysis of lagna chart which people
> generallhy do on this website will not suffice. I'm saying this because my
> birth date is also 16/09/1995 with birth time and place as 14:08 PM, Kanpur
> and so due to similar details, both our lagna chart and planetary
> nakshatras in it are exactly the same. Although, I haven't faced such
> problems as mentioned by you in my life- I have had excellent physical
> health and education with my also being highly spiritual. I was living the
> time of my life till past year and things only turned to worse this year's
> May 2020.

You could be correct. How do I proceed if I want to get a divisional chart analysis done?
Vrivri,
There is big difference of time ...
14:50 and 14:08....so the impact is different.
"pulkitsaxena1995" is making wrong statement and is misleading...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pulkitsaxena1995

Post by pulkitsaxena1995 » 04 Nov 2020

Sujit wrote:
> Vrivri,
> There is big difference of time ...
> 14:50 and 14:08....so the impact is different.
> "pulkitsaxena1995" is making wrong statement and is misleading...

Excuse me. What did I say wrong ? Even after this time difference, both our lagna charts are the same since it changes after every 2 hours. And so any differences will be present in divisional or varga charts only. But for an accurate prediction of varga chart (even within minutes in many cases because even in my case if I change my birth time from 14:08 PM to 14:09 +11 seconds PM, my dasamsa chart changes), a highly accurate birth time is required which is not generally the case.

I just mentioned that she would require analysis of varga charts which might not be possible on this website but might be possible on a one-to-one consultation where based on extensive questioning, the time of birth chart could be exacted to exact minutes by the astrologer to determine exact varga charts (if its possible).

And don't get me wrong, but most of the predictions done on this website is majorly on basis of lagna chart only. I may be wrong since I'm speaking from my own experience and whatever information I got while surfing through posts made on this website. I guess its mainly since an it is almost impossible to trust the accuracy of the birthtime mentioned to exact minutes.