Effect for rahu ketu transit happening on 23 September on career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Effect for rahu ketu transit happening on 23 September on career

Post by Deep » 15 Sep 2020

Hi,
I am working as a pastry chef in NewZealand.

I changed my last job on 21st October 2019.

Since then i am not happy with my job at all and was trying to change it but the coronavirus had made it worse

My last senior left and the new one is making my life more like a hell everyday.

From july i have given a no. Of interview for new job due to some other reason i have been said a no.
Recently i have applied for a job in end of August and went for interview in first week of September.

I got a email regarding the job today but they want me to start the job on same pay rate as i am on here now.

But i need 2.50 $ more by april next year for my three year visa, as a lot of rules have been changed by gov for visa due to coronavirus.

I am very confused should i go for the offer or wait.
And what is the effect of rahu ketu transit happening on 23 rd on my career particular as i know in my chart they both are very badly placed.

Would i able to get a three year visa next year?

I would be very very thankful if someone can look into my chart and give me some help regarding my query.

D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india
Thanks,
Deep

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Effect for rahu ketu transit happening on 23 September on career

Post by Deep » 25 Sep 2020

Can please someone look into My question.
Eagerly waiting that someone can please read my chart.
Thanks.