Saturn Transit in 8th House and Chances of Job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
funnybird
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn Transit in 8th House and Chances of Job

Post by funnybird » 03 Sep 2020

Dear Learned friends ....

I am writing with a lot of hope and curiosity....Currently passing through a  tough time of unemployment.Would be extremely indebted if you could spare some precious time and throw some light on my questions with astrological reasoning.....will be extremely greatful .

Following are my birth details:-

D-O-B : Jan 7, 1974 (Mithuna Lagna and Rashi)
T-O-B: 17 : 45 P.M. (Evening Time)
P-O-B: Mumbai-India  

Currently I am going through Saturn MD( 2005-24) and Rahu AD (till June 2021) with Saturn transiting my 8th House followed by Jupiter in my 7th house and Rahu-Ketu going to transit in 12th and 6th house respectively from Sep 12th, 2020.

Please also let me know the following :-

1) Overall effects of Saturn transit in my 8th and 9th houses ?
2) Overall effects of Jupiter transit in my 8th and 9th houses ?
3) Overall effects of Rahu-Ketu transits in 12th and 6th house respectively ?
4) When will I be able to secure a job and will that be long term ?
5) Any other important thing which you can observe in my horoscope ?

Best Regards

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saturn Transit in 8th House and Chances of Job

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 03 Sep 2020

Oh wow, my elder brother is also mithuna lagna, mithuna rashi, and running saturn MD, but ketu AD till oct 2021.I am also wondering what will be 2021 like for him. he has jupiter retro in his 7th house in his birth kundali and still unmarried at age 36. his marriage is fixed, but not yet married. he is not happy with his career & the girl he is about to get married.
thanks for asking. i will be following this post too

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Sep 2020

Hello funnybird,

there is improvement in your forecast and job developments are possible during september.

update me.

Good luck
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 04 Sep 2020

Hello Sujit Sir

Thanks a lot for your reply. I dont know much about astrology but have keen interests in understanding the reasoning and transits and dashas. I will be extremely greatful if you could explain the reasoning behind my questions and how will be the future going to be better for me ! Would really appreciate your time and advise. Many Thanks

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 06 Sep 2020

Hello Capricgurl 1987

How Interesting-I also have retro Jupiter in my 7th house and I co-incidentally got married when I was in the 36th year of my life ....

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast you birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situations and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. It is conjunct Moon/Chandra, Ketu and Retrograde or Vakra Saturn/Shani-dev (who is not really comfortable being placed alongside Lagna). This is contributed to the stated delay in getting married. On the positive side, he also happens to lord the 9th house.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana - where is not really comfortable. It is also not desirable to be associated with Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu axis. Lastly, he has been torched or is combust for being too close in proximity to Sun/Ravi.
3. You started 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha in 2004 and I'm inclined to think you've had or experienced some challenges with the onset of Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha.
4. The recent planetary transits including Astama-Shani, Rahu-Ketu over natal Ketu-Rahu and host of other planets across Dhanur and Mithuna Rashi have created unwanted stress.

In summary, I'm inclined to think some or part of the problem should get sorted out with the transit of Rahu-Ketu, starting end of this month. Thereafter, further relief with the transit of Jupiter/Guru towards end of November and 2020.

That said, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address issues (if any) for sustaining a happy married life - especially considering next Maha-Dasha to be that of Mercury/Budha.

In the interim, it might be beneficial for you to consider reading/hearing/chanting Shri Vishnu Sahasranama ,as also performing Mahadev Shiva's Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" on a regular basis.

Sincerely...

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 08 Sep 2020

Hello Sishya

Thanks a lot for your reply. I dont know much about astrology but have keen interests in understanding the reasoning and transits and dashas. I will be extremely greatful if you could explain the reasoning behind my questions and how will be the future going to be better for me ! Would really appreciate your time and advise. Many Thanks

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 13 Sep 2020

Hello Sujit jee and Sishya Jee

I am happy yet surprised to share that I have received a job offer after being unemployed for more than 15 months. Normally it takes 3-4 weeks for the interview process and then to receive the offer but in this case the complete process got completed in less than 48 hours. I applied for the job on 10th September and received the offer on 12th sep. The job will start from Sep 21st.

Please let me know if this will be a long term or there will be any interruption in this job as well and hows my career/source of income for the next 3-5 years ?

(I am a little surprised and sceptical as the process was very quick.)

funnybird
Contributor
Contributor

Post by funnybird » 17 Sep 2020

Kindly if you can advise on the previous post. Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Sep 2020

funnybird wrote:
13 Sep 2020

I am happy yet surprised to share that I have received a job offer after being unemployed for more than 15 months. Normally it takes 3-4 weeks for the interview process and then to receive the offer but in this case the complete process got completed in less than 48 hours. I applied for the job on 10th September and received the offer on 12th sep. The job will start from Sep 21st.

Please let me know if this will be a long term or there will be any interruption in this job as well and hows my career/source of income for the next 3-5 years ?

(I am a little surprised and sceptical as the process was very quick.)
CONGRATS on landing a job as per my prediction. thanks for the feedback.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Sep 2020

Hi,

As highlighted previously, you started 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha in December 2004 (until January 2024) and I'm inclined to think you've had or experienced some challenges with the onset of Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha (although Lagna Lord, he is not really comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or the house of relationships). It is said that the time (Maha/Antara Dasha) of the 8th lord is never too easy. But than, transits and planetary position/strength etc., also play a role.

You are currently in Rahu Antara-Dasha (until June 2021) and subsequently start Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha (in June 2021). Thereafter, Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 8th house (along with Retrograde or Vakra Venus/Shukra).

Given the situation, one would expect you to welcome the change (that, I think can be attributed to transits), instead of over analyzing and/or being skeptical about it. But then, the slow moving Saturn/Shani-dev being placed with Lagna (Moon/Chandra and Ketu) has all the time in the world. He does make you think (and ponder or dwell on a topic - much more than most others) the way you do.

Sincerely...