Continuous breaks in education

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Apurva
Continuous breaks in education

Post by Apurva » 03 Sep 2020

I am having continuous breaks in education and year losses. My graduation instead of 4 years has become a 6 year course due to continuous breaks. I just want to know if this year would be favourable for education? Would I be able to complete my degree course this year?
DOB 14.02.1997
23:55
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Continuous breaks in education

Post by Sishya » 11 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe the planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev, the (4th &) 5th lord of Creativity, Dharma and Education is placed in Meena Rashi - the 6th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by himself. But then, Ketu is also placed in close proximity and in the same Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is in a Rashi Parivarthana with the 3rd & 6th lord and a functional malefic Jupiter/Guru.
2. Sun/Ravi the 11th lord or Labha-Karaka, who also happens to be the Badha-Karaka, is placed in the 5th house and seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 10th lord or Karma-Karaka is ill-placed in the 8th house or Ashtama-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Although all natural benefics Jupiter/Guru (even though a Neecha or debilated), Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra (in a friendly house) and Mercury/Budha are placed in a Kendra, all of them are posited in the Lunar Constellations of Shravana ruled by Moon/Chandra.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of malefic Rahu, placed in the 12th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Recently concluded Antara-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru and started that of Saturn/Shani-dev.

So, in effect, I'm inclined to think there will not be a significant change in the outlook in the immediate short-term. Given the situation, it may not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received), it may not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Mahadev Shiva - preferably in the from of Rudra, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. On the sideline, reading/hearing/chanting of Aditya Hridayam and Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", might be beneficial.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Continuous breaks in education

Post by ADC » 11 Sep 2020

Reasons.
5L in 6H under sign exchange with 6L Jupiter.
Jupiter in Mrityu Bhag in Capricorn[neecha] , being at 11 degree 48 minutes.
5L conjunct with Ketu and aspected by 7L Mars at 6-12 axis[ distractions]