Job loss

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balakkishore
Job loss

Post by balakkishore » 31 Aug 2020

I have done b.tech in 2009. Got campus placement in a psu in 2009. In 2014 I resigned and started preparing for civil services. Not able to crack upsc. Gave other exams too but finally not able to secure a job. Last month I have given an interview for a state government job whose result is expected to come within a week.

On other front I have never been married and parents are constantly asking to get married. I am from a good family but do not want to get married in a hurry although I have crossed age threshold.

Just wanted to know my career prospects.

Male
Dob- 07-september-1985
Tob- 21:07 hours (09:07 PM)
Pob- Etawah, Uttarpradesh, India

Please also let me know what are my planetary strengths and weaknesses and in what way I can overcome career difficulties.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Job loss

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are some notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra, the 2nd and 7th lord is placed in the 4th house of Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha.
2. Udaya Lagna is alongside Rahu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis. It is strongly aspected by Uccha or exalted Saturn/Shani-dev, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana, who also happens to be a Badha-Karaka.
3. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 5th house of Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He is conjunct with a powerfully placed 5th lord Sun/Ravi, who is in his Swasthana. More importantly, Mercury/Budha a top class malefic ruling 3rd and 6th houses is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra is not a good sign. To make matters worse, he seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
4. Currently running Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru the (9th &) 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. Although it started in early 2011, the job loss happend in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha. Incidentally, he is conjunct Ketu in the 7th house. Thereafter, Anataras-Dashas of Mercury/Budha and Ketu have followed. Current Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra is also directly-indirectly associated with Mercury/Budha and Ketu.

In summary, I'm inclined to think Ketu and Mercury/Budha are the root cause of your current situation and it would help for you to consider propitiating them, by seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced Vedic/Dharmic experts - either in this forum or elsewhere. Things are bound to change for better, from the middle 2021 - actually a year from now.

In the interim (and in any case), it should not hurt if you were to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. And, it would be beneficial to read/hear/chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, on a regular basis.

Sincereley...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 31 Aug 2020

Thank you so much.. Can you please also throw some light on my navamsa chart.. And does Ascendant in navamsa gets changed? How to count houses in navamsa chart and which planets are my strengths.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 01 Sep 2020

You resigned from P.S.U job after first week of July 2014? From September 2015 to December 2017 , you failed to crack any competitive examination ? Are you an Electrical or Electronics engineer ?

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 01 Sep 2020

I am electronics engineer. I resigned in October 2014. I am jobless since then. Over and above that my neighbors are also troubling since past 2 years which is increasing the frustration of not clearing exams. One of the results related to state government job is expected to be coming soon.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Sep 2020

balakkishore wrote:
31 Aug 2020
I have done b.tech in 2009. Got campus placement in a psu in 2009. In 2014 I resigned and started preparing for civil services. Not able to crack upsc. Gave other exams too but finally not able to secure a job. Last month I have given an interview for a state government job whose result is expected to come within a week.

On other front I have never been married and parents are constantly asking to get married. I am from a good family but do not want to get married in a hurry although I have crossed age threshold.

Just wanted to know my career prospects.

Male

Please also let me know what are my planetary strengths and weaknesses and in what way I can overcome career difficulties.
lagna lord is afflicted by mercury is affecting chances for job.
maha dasa lord Jupiter ruling blessings is debilitated and afflicted by Rahu.
7th contains ketu affects chances for marriage.

chances for job better next year.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Sep 2020

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru the (9th &) 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses - who is Neecha or debilitated in both Rashi (D1) and Dasamsa (D10). Thought I had called it out earlier... seem to have missed inadvertently.

Sincerely...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 03 Sep 2020

@ADC

I am electronics engineer. I resigned in October 2014. I am jobless since then. Over and above that my neighbors are also troubling since past 2 years which is increasing the frustration of not clearing exams. One of the results related to state government job is expected to be coming soon.

@Sishya

Thank you so much.. Can you please also throw some light on my navamsa chart.. And does Ascendant in navamsa gets changed? How to count houses in navamsa chart and which planets are my strengths.

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 07 Sep 2020

@ADC

@Sishya

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Sep 2020

Let me analyze your chart from Jaimini system.
5L Sun and Mars[Dk] in 5H is a Rajyoga .
Pk[Jupiter] and Saturn[Ak] also aspecting the 5H, 5L and making the various Rajyoga with Pk[Jupiter]and Saturn[Ak]
From 8th June you are under Scorpio/Cancer and Cancer sign has Venus[Mk] aspected by Amk [Moon].
Moon and Venus mutual aspect in Jaimini system is a Rajyoga. In D-9 also Moon is in Cancer aspected by Mars[Dk] and Jupiter[Pk]. It looks you will find the good job in this dasha till 7th January 2021. Marriage is also possible in this dasha as uppada [Scorpio ] is aspecting the Cancer sign, and dasha is on.

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 15 Sep 2020

@ADC

1) sir in one of your previous comments you said that I was failed to crack any competitive exam between September 2015 to 2017 but sir I want to know what was the reason.

2) sir please also analyze my navamsa chart

3) please also let me know which planets are my strengths and for which planets I have to do remedies

FYI -- sir on 11th September I got a government job but I am still preparing for higher level job in government. Please give your feedback on this

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Sep 2020

Hi,

You were running Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha from September 2015 to December 2017. As stated earlier, Mercury/Budha is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, naturally you might not have performed well in a competitive exam.

Below are some more observations to address your queries:
1. Moon/Chandra, the 4th lord is in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign in Vrishaba Rashi. But then, he seems to be hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi-Gulika. He is also placed very strongly in his Swastana and in the 12th house, in Navamsa (D9). Further he seems to be caught in the middle of nowhere with little support in the far flank - in other words, there is a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, making you a bit of a loner and stubborn (fixed or rigid mind-set, does not seek or care for advise from others). But then, there seems to be a strong and continued support from your parents... more so from your father with whom you might perhaps have a bit of detached relationship.
2. Sun/Ravi, the 5th lord is in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. He is conjunct Mars/Kuja (1st & 8th lord) and Mercury/Budha (3rd & 6th lord and a top class malefic for the chart). Incidentally, he is Neecha or debilitated in Navamsa (D9)
3. Saturn/Shani-dev, the 10th & 11th lord is in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign in Tula Rashi - but is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
4. Having Venus/Shukra and Jupiter/Guru in Kendras is a good thing. Venus/Shukra (posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha is a bit of a concern) Antara - Time until end of July 2021 is favorable/benefical. Subsequent Anataras of Sun/Ravi and moon/Chandra should get better.
Hope this helps.

Sincerely...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 16 Sep 2020

@Sishya ji thank you so much.. I appreciate your quick response.