Depressed as of now, can someone help me?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basedzeus
Depressed as of now, can someone help me?

Post by Basedzeus » 19 Aug 2020

Hello lova members, In the past I have asked questions about career on this forum but the situations have changed now. I am a college student in the final year and right now we are having campus placements. As of now, I have been rejected by 5-6 big MNC's in interviews. The placements are almost over now, all the big companies are gone. My dad took a loan of multiple lakhs to get me through the college, and I am still unplaced, I am severely depressed and don't know what to do. Can someone look at my chart and help me?
Any help will be appreciated.

12/12/1995
23:42 PM (11:42 pm)
Place - Kanpur , UP, India(80-'29 E , 26'47 N)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Depressed as of now, can someone help me?

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2020

Hi,

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I've previously called out your's to be a classic case of Kemadruma Yoga. But then, I'm inclined to think the current situation is a direct fall out of Ketu's transit over Dhanur Rashi and more specifically (now) in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra - over natal Mercury/Budha and Jupiter/Guru.

Request you to kindly bear with me... for I'm reminded of a very nice (in astrological terms - not necessarily from the Yoga or it's effect) thread of discussion in this very forum. It might not be a bad idea for you consider reading and understanding the content. On the contrary, I think it might be beneficial and will help you understand your mindset (as to why you are the way you are).
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12969&p=100457

Please consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, to address inherent afflictions.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you (ideally the native) to consider offering special prayers, along with Abhisheka to Mahadev Shiva (faith and belief permitting) regularly on Monday's, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Other things that might help the native Shiva Dhyana by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" a couple of times daily, along with Yoga, Meditation and other such activities to keep her mind calm and at peace.

As for your job, I'm inclined to think mid/second half of 2021 has a lot of promise.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Depressed as of now, can someone help me?

Post by Sishya » 23 Aug 2020

Hi,

In my understanding, "Desha-Kaala-Patra" plays a very critical role in the fructification of any Yogas/Doshas and their effect/impact on an individual. So, it would perhaps make sense to focus on Why? What? and How? part, that has been explained very nicely by a highly revered and senior member, in the post below...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12969&p=100457#p100428
So, kindly focus more on the post without getting carried away.

Sincerely...