Lawsuit at work

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hayls156
Lawsuit at work

Post by Hayls156 » 17 Aug 2020

Respected astrologers

I have gotten caught in the middle of a lawsuit at my job on behalf of my employer. Although the risk of me losing my job is very low, the situation has been very stressful and embarrassing. the major decisions which will determine whether the case will go forward will likely be occurring over the next few weeks. Will this all resolve in my favor?

DOB: 26 Jan 1990
Time: 00:47am
Place: Washington,DC USA

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lawsuit at work

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2020

Hi,

You are experiencing the effect of Sade-Sati, the transit of Saturn/Shani-dev over your natal Moon/Chandra - not to mention the transit of Ketu-Rahu over Dhanur-Mithuna Rashis (more specifically over natal Mars/Kuja and 6th lord Jupiter/Guru). So, the stated "stressful and embarrassing" experience is quite understandable. It does look the next few weeks will be critical.

That said, it might not be a bad idea for you to reflect on your own (as also your employer's) role and action in the stated mess.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2020

Hi,

Beyond the few weeks that seem to be critical, you are bound to reap returns of whatever you have sown... At the risk of repeating what I stated in another post/thread, I think it's worthwhile for your case and this thread as well. Hence the note below...

In my understanding... Saturn/Shani-dev acts true - always, without fail. He does not bother those who are righteous in their ways and ensures rest of us realize the true essence of being humble / true / righteous etc. So, the truth remains that Shani Dev is highly just and dutiful in distributing the results of action that are due to people, as per their past deeds.

Sincerely...

Hayls156

Post by Hayls156 » 23 Aug 2020

Thank you. I actually didn’t do anything wrong. An option had been given to my employer but they chose not to go that route for it would’ve caused legal implications. I was part of those discussions. So I hope that this is true.
For what it’s worth, I have been fortunate that shani periods have not really caused me as many issues as I had expected or read about. I am currently undergoing rahu Mahadasha/ ketu antra dasha which has been stressful. But I am towards the end now so I am surprised that this is happening now.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

If that is really the case, then there is nothing to worry about... isn't it?
And, I wonder what you might be surprised about...

Sincerely...