Career and purpose of life

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kittu
Career and purpose of life

Post by Kittu » 11 Aug 2020

Hello,

I have entered Jupiter mahadasha and currently in astama Sani antardasha. Can you please help me with my next go. As I am in job and contributing extremely well but my hardwood is completely ignored and I feel worthless. from almost a year now and things are just upside down in my love life. I had to face consequences for doing right things and I almost lost every thing, my family hates me now, love is gone, not satisfied job .. hatred everywhere.. I am keenly looking forward for some advice on my next journey. Please advise when will I get new opportunity and what suits me the most as career. Do you foresee any career drop as I am unhappy and feel like to put my papers for not being recognised.

Dob:
26-10-1991
11:05pm
Hyderabad

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career and purpose of life

Post by Sujit » 12 Aug 2020

kittu,
you have GEMINI rising chart with MOON in 12th affects job, mind, status and relationships.
current sub period lord saturn is in own house.
Forecast for next 6 months is not favorable for job, income.
my best advice is to stay in current job and hope for better job opportunities in 2021.

update me as things progress.

Good luck
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 20 Aug 2020

Coming Rahu transit on sep 23 brings any change to my life ?

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 28 Oct 2020

Hello Sujit sir,

I have not looked for job change.. but now I would want to so that by the time I serve it will be 2021.

Can I know about my marriage? Do I have chances of marrying 14-12-1991, 3:30pm, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia details man? Will he do well in his career as till date I have been supporting him financially.. please advise how will my married life be with him and in general how is my marriage life going to be ?

Thanks,
Kittu

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 02 Jan 2021

Hello Sir,

Please advise 🙏🏻