Career Advise

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
newlife
Career Advise

Post by newlife » 10 Aug 2020

Hello Astrologers,

My husband lost job on Nov 2019 and started the food business on Jan 2020 with partnership. Initially itself it went on loss and partner doesn't want to continue so my husband took over the whole business. Due to pandemic, he stopped the operations from March mid itself and faced the huge loss. So he is planning to shut down the business now and decided going back to job again. I would like to know it's a good idea? When will he get the new job? Is there any possibility to restart the business again in future? Or joining job as primary and doing business for part time ? Since he is very much passionate to do the business. Whatever the business or investment he has done so far, everything went on loss or amount got locked without returning guarantee.

He is in double minded always. Sometimes he is fine to going back to job. Sometimes he wants to start another small level of business after sold out this current business. I feel he is not serious to go back to job again. But due to financial issues, it's very difficult to sustain this situation like this.

Kindly help me with the astrological findings. His birth details below.

DOB: 30/06/1976
Time: 5:55 A.M
Place: Gobichettipalayam, Tamilnadu

Thanks in advance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career Advise

Post by Sishya » 10 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your husband's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for his current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Rahu is powerfully placed in the 5th house of Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by himself.
2. Incidentally, 3rd lord Sun/Ravi and 12th (as also 5th) lord Venus/Shukra are placed alongside Udaya Lagna and in close proximity in Aradra Nakshatra.
3. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses, in the sign of Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - who is placed in the 3rd house of Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
4. Placement of Lagna Lord in 12th house and 12th lord in Lagna is not a good sign. It forms a powerful Ashuba Yoga - something that has the potential to negate other good Yogas.
5. Checking Vimshottari Dasha systems, he is currently in Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha and Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha. Naturally, he is not having the best of times. The same seems to be corroborated in other and other conditional Dasha system as well.
6. The recent planetary transits (Rahu in Mithuna and over Aradra Nakshatra, as also Saturn/Shani-dev in Makara, aspecting key houses) has not been favorable either.

In summary, I think it would be beneficial for the native to consider options of seeking suitable employment for earning his livelihood. Further, it would perhaps make sense for seek help and guidance from knowledgeable and experience experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), I think it would be beneficial seek blessings from Shriman Lakshmi Narayana by offering special prayers regularly with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

PS: I would very much appreciate if relationships within family were shared, purely for academic purpose,

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career Advise

Post by Sishya » 11 Aug 2020

Hi,

I would also appreciate if you could possibly describe the individual (your husband)... his personality, general characteristics and his life thus far.

Sincerely...