Help Needed: Failure in Competitive Exam

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Help Needed: Failure in Competitive Exam

Post by 04082020 » 05 Aug 2020

Hi

I am preparing for civil service examination for govt job. In my last two attempts I reached till the final stages of the exam ( i.e. interview stage) but could not qualify. This is causing me extreme sadness and depression.

I want to ask whether I will get a good job like IAS or IPS through this exam or not. I still have 2 attempts left. So if yes, when should i give my attempt.
If there is no govt job in my destiny, is there a chance for a successful corporate/private job?

My birth details are as follows

Dob: 24/08/1992
Time: 12:12 pm afternoon
Place: Varanasi Uttar pradesh

Thanking you all in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help Needed: Failure in Competitive Exam

Post by Sishya » 06 Aug 2020

Hi,

You are currently going through Ashtama Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit of the 8th house from your natal Moon/Chandra. Further, the Dasha system or timing does not be favorable either. In case you want to persist, you would need to be so much more focused and put in a lot of hours of hard-work, given the odds are stacked up. It might not be a bad idea to check with other knowledgeable/experienced folk and rethink/reconsider other viable options.

Incidentally, 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Sun/Ravi is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. And, seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree, per the information I've used. Further, Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana (associated with pain/suffering/obstacles etc.) or being conjunct with Ketu is not a good sign either.

On the sidelines, Moon/Chandra is not happy or comfortable to be placed in the 8th house - nor is Mars in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Re: Help Needed: Failure in Competitive Exam

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 06 Aug 2020

Hi,

Your chart is suitable for Govt job.
There may be some niggles in your career however you will sail through.

The period from October 2020 onwards is suitable for exam and job prospects.
Keep trying.

Your horoscope reflects suitability for IAS, IFS (especially), IPS (also), and Defence.

Hope this brings you a smile!
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments