Will I get new opportunity during pandemic

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor
Will I get new opportunity during pandemic

Post by kulu2007 » 27 Jul 2020

Hello learned Astrologers,
I have industry experience around 15 years. From last 5 years I am working in a company where I set up a new business line from scratch, grew and nurtured team of 20 people. Now out of the blue management had recruited a new person who has same experience as me (even number of years of exp) and put on my head without even asking me if I am ready to take whatever I setup to next level. It doesn't make any sense for me to stay in the company anymore as I am redundant now. I never asked for any increment, etc also I didn't had any issues with management.. This sudden step seems to be due to some planetary configuration but certainly hampering growth

I am Karka lagna, currently running Budha-Ketu Dasha. Gochar Ketu transiting over 6th house accompanied by vakri Guru. Vakri Shani is in 7th.

My question is if I resigned now, will I get any new opportunities in near future (may be once Rahu Transits over my Natal Rahu in 11th)? Or how long should I stay in current org somehow killing my time in humiliation and agony?

Details;
DOB - 20 Sept 1984
Time: 2:15:30 AM
Place: Akola, Maharashtra

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I get new opportunity during pandemic

Post by Sujit » 30 Jul 2020

kulu2007 wrote:
27 Jul 2020
Hello learned Astrologers,
I have industry experience around 15 years. From last 5 years I am working in a company where I set up a new business line from scratch, grew and nurtured team of 20 people. Now out of the blue management had recruited a new person who has same experience as me (even number of years of exp) and put on my head without even asking me if I am ready to take whatever I setup to next level. It doesn't make any sense for me to stay in the company anymore as I am redundant now. I never asked for any increment, etc also I didn't had any issues with management.. This sudden step seems to be due to some planetary configuration but certainly hampering growth

I am Karka lagna, currently running Budha-Ketu Dasha. Gochar Ketu transiting over 6th house accompanied by vakri Guru. Vakri Shani is in 7th.

My question is if I resigned now, will I get any new opportunities in near future (may be once Rahu Transits over my Natal Rahu in 11th)? Or how long should I stay in current org somehow killing my time in humiliation and agony?

Details;
DOB - 20 Sept 1984
Time: 2:15:30 AM
Place: Akola, Maharashtra
I had given readings earlier. any feedback.
your 10th and 2nd house of profession is afflicted by jupiter. you will have to work with patience.
venus is weak by debilitation affects finances.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 30 Jul 2020

Sujit wrote:
30 Jul 2020
I had given readings earlier. any feedback.
your 10th and 2nd house of profession is afflicted by jupiter. you will have to work with patience.
venus is weak by debilitation affects finances.
Sujit sir,
As per your earlier prediction regarding foreign travel, it was inevitable and there were couple of foreign travels related to work in 2017. I had done everything I could to build this business unit but now this is kind of betrayal by management.
Now I have vakri Guru in 6th aspecting 10th and 2nd house. Will situation turn better if Jupiter gets direct?
Sadly, there are no expectations from my debilitated Venus, which is also combust.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart (using the information that has been shared) and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is ill-placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru, the 6th (& 9th) lord is strongly placed in his Swasthana and Roga-Sthana in the sign of Dhanur Rasi. He happens to be a strong Roga-Karaka.
2. To make matters worse, Moon/Chandra is in Mrityu Bhaga and with the fatal Trimsamsa degree - rendering him weak.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha (a malefic owning 3rd and 12th houses) and recently started Ketu Antara-Dahsa (followed by Neecha or debilitated Venus/Shukra).
4. Current planetary transits (powerful Ketu's aspect on Moon or Ashtama Shani) have not particularly been favorable.

In my humble opinion, it would perhaps make sense for you to strengthen your Moon/Mind as also propitiate Dasha Lord, instead of feeling let down. Further, the upcoming transit of Ketu into Vrischika Rasi and over your natal Mars/Kuja, the Yogakaraka and Karma-Karaka is not a good sign. Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable remedies for relief.

In the interim (while waiting for expert help), it might not be a bad for you to consider reading/reciting/chanting or hearing to Shri Vishnu Sahasranama on a regular basis - as also offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Mahadev Shiva (preferably with Abhisheka on Mondays and regular chanting "Om Namah Shivaya"), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely....