Sudden Job loss - When will I get a job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
beywill
Sudden Job loss - When will I get a job

Post by beywill » 26 Jul 2020

Hi - I lost my job due to the COVID pandemic. Even though I was worried that I could lose my job, I had a bit of hope that I was safe. This job loss is sudden.
I am running Rahu-Venus dasha from May 2020. Rahu Ketu dasha was good and did not have major problems. I am surprised with the many problems in Rahu Venus dasha.

When will I get another job?

Can someone look at my chart and please let me know.

DOB: 11-Sep-1969
Time: 7:02 am
Place: Coimbatore

Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sudden Job loss - When will I get a job

Post by Sujit » 03 Aug 2020

post exact date of job loss. Include the date you were informed.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Your birth-chart looks very familiar - I probably have reviewed and shared my observations previously. Anyways, below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Phalghuni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses who is very strongly placed in his Swasthana in the 12th house, in the sign of Simha Rasi.
2. Lagna Lord (&10 lord) Mercury/Budha is very well placed in his Uccha-Sthana and Moola-Trikona, alongside Udaya Lagna in the sign of Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra, the 11th lord who is also placed alongside Sun/Ravi and Ketu in the 12th house.
3. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru - the 4th & 7th lord (and a Badha-Karaka for the chart) is also placed alongside Udaya Lagna and Lagna Lord. I'm reminded of Kendradipathya Dosha - will be worth validating relevance and applicability - specially since the 7th house of relationships/partnership and 5th house of progeny/creativity (not to mention the 5th lord is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Makara Rasi) are caught between hard-core malefics in back-to-back Papakartari Yogas.
4. Sun/Ravi is never comfortable being placed in the 12th house. Given the closed proximity of Ketu, the Amavasya birth has also formed Grahana Dosha of Sun/Ravi, which is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis.
5. To make matters worse, Mars/Kuja the top-class malefic ruling 3rd and 8th houses is placed in the 4th house (in Gandanta degree and posited in the Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana - as is Rahu from the 6th house of Service and his Swasthana in the sign of Kumbha Rasi and Saturn/Shani-dev from the 8th house of Mesha Rasi. And, the 10th house of Karma-Sthana is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
6. I'm inclined to think current transit of Ketu (over your natal Mars/Kuja) has probably triggered your job loss - not the Venus/Shukra Antara Dasha.

In summary, Maha-Dasha of Rahu as per Vimsottari Dasha system and other conditional Dasha systems also seem to indicate challenges in the present or immediate short term - although the upcoming planetary transits in conjunction with recently started Venus/Shukra Antara-Dasha could create some opportunities later in the year. Thereafter things could again get a bit challenging again in Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra Antara-Dashas.

In any case, it would make sense to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

PS: For purely academic records, kindly let me/us know if you have a taste for good food and tendency to gain weight. Also, let me/us know if you were associated with banking/stock/share market and have incurred losses.

Sincerely...

beywill

Post by beywill » 04 Aug 2020

Hi Sujit - My job loss occurred on 07/24 and I was informed of it on 07/10. Thank you

Hi Sishya - Thank you for the analysis. I have posted on the forum a few times and you may have looked at my chart previously.

You are correct that I like good food and gain weight very rapidly. But I workout and maintain not to gain too much weight. Thank you again for looking at my chart

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Aug 2020

beywill, there will be hopes for job but will find delay and obstacles till early months of 2021.

Update me.

Good luck.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

beywill

Post by beywill » 05 Aug 2020

Thank you Sujit Ji. Will keep you posted.

I forgot to mention about my stock market activity. Yes I do trade stocks and make some amount of money. Because I trade a lot, there are some stocks that are down at any point in time but eventually they come up and I usually make money. Thank you

beywill

Post by beywill » 12 Oct 2020

Hi Sujit & Sishya - Want to give you a quick update.
Was offered a job on Sep 15th and started the new job on Sep 28th.

Thank you for your help

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Oct 2020

Hi,

Glad to know of the pleasant change in circumstances - with the transit of Ketu to Vrischika Rashi. If it's not too much of a inconvenience, please consider thanking Lord Ganesha, by way of offering special prayers.

Sincerely...

beywill

Post by beywill » 28 Dec 2020

I will for sure do that.

Happy New Year to you both, the moderator and all members. May 2021 be a good year for us all