Should I invest in starting my business or keep searching for a job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
trivs23
Should I invest in starting my business or keep searching for a job?

Post by trivs23 » 24 Jul 2020

Hello, I am in a tough spot and need some advice from the learned astrologers here. I went to the US in August 2017 for MBA. After finishing my MBA, I joined a big firm in the US in June 2019. But after few months around September things started to turn bad between me and my boss. I lost my job in 1st week of February 2020. I interviewed till final rounds with few companies after loosing my job before hiring freeze due to Covid happened. Due to lack of opportunities I came back to India in mid May 2020. In June 2020, one of the companies I interviewed with gave me a job offer but before I could get a new visa, the US banned new visas till end of the year. Now the company is withdrawing the job offer. I am also trying for a job in India but not receiving favorable response due to Covid. Meanwhile few of my friends are asking me to invest money to start a new business in India. Now I am confused: Will I be able to have a foreign job in future or should I invest money and start my business here? or should I keep trying for a job in India only? In case of a job, When should I expect a positive outcome?
DOB: 27/09/1986
Time- 10:25 am
Place: Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) 26:28N & 80:41E

Additional info: I am an IIT engineer (July 2006- May 2010)

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. Thank you so much!

trivs23

Re: Should I invest in starting my business or keep searching for a job?

Post by trivs23 » 26 Jul 2020

Pls help. Any help is highly appreciated.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of
Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the 3rd & 4th lord is posited there along with Lagna. Saturn/Shani-dev is not really comfortable being placed along with Lagna.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 3rd house of Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Karma-Karaka Sun/Ravi.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is placed in the 8th house of Mithuna Rasi (not a preferred place - he is not comfortable there) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - the 2nd & 5th lord. Moon/Chandra also happens to Badha-Karaka for the chart.
4. Sun/Ravi the 10th lord or Karma-Karaka is placed in the 11th house of Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, rule by Moon/Chandra. Being conjunct with 8th and 11th lord Mercury/Budha and Ketu in the 11th house is not a good sign - nor him being hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika.
5. Currently in Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and Bhukri (subsequently that of Ketu) - the powerfully placed (in his Uccha-Sthana and Moola-Trikona in Kanya Rasi) Labha-Karaka probably did well to land you a job. But mind you he also lords the 8th house and is conjunct Ketu.

In summary, I think the timing and planetary transit (please be reminded you are experiencing Ashtama Shani) has contributed to your current situation. These are not best of times and your chart seems to favor being employed or in Service. So, kindly rethink and consider your options. Also, it might be beneficial to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Out of curiosity, please share your area of interest and specialization.

Sincerely...

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 27 Jul 2020

Thank you Shishya Sir for detailed analysis of my chart. My engineering specialization is in Metallurgy while my MBA specialization is in Marketing and Supply Chain. I am more inclined towards strategy and Management roles in e-commerce or technology companies.

Just to add to your analysis. I got my job offer before finishing college in November 2018 during Saturn Mahadasha only though I joined the firm in June 2019. In fact all troubles started in Mercury Mahadasha itself even though Mercury is strongly placed in Labha Bhav.

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 05 Aug 2020

@Nitin21 @vedam33 @MrHelios if you can please analyze. Thank you!

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 21 Aug 2020

Can the negative impact on career and job loss be attributed to Mercury moving to 12th house in Chalit?

trivs23 wrote:
> Thank you Shishya Sir for detailed analysis of my chart. My engineering
> specialization is in Metallurgy while my MBA specialization is in Marketing
> and Supply Chain. I am more inclined towards strategy and Management roles
> in e-commerce or technology companies.
>
> Just to add to your analysis. I got my job offer before finishing college
> in November 2018 during Saturn Mahadasha only though I joined the firm in
> June 2019. In fact all troubles started in Mercury Mahadasha itself even
> though Mercury is strongly placed in Labha Bhav.