Why finding a job is very difficult?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mag
Contributor
Contributor
Why finding a job is very difficult?

Post by mag » 24 Jul 2020

Dear all,

It took more than 2 years to get my first job after studies (while studying worked as a student assistant). After completing PhD in 2010 from Germany, I landed up in a job in 2012 in India. Because of the internal problems I wanted to move out of the company. Since last year April, I am applying for jobs. I moved back to Germany. Even with a work permit I am not able to get the job offer. Do I have wait for next year to get a job? Why it's very difficult for me?

DOB: 9th March 1981 at 14:25
Place: Chennai

Thank you,

best regards,
Mag

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without - Buddha

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why finding a job is very difficult?

Post by Sishya » 24 Jul 2020

Hi,

Chennai is a fairly spread out city. Hence, request you to kindly share the exact coordinates of the birth place. Also, confirm if the birth-time shared is accurate.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 24 Jul 2020

You will get the job after last week of October 2020. Mercury with Ketu and under the Nk exchange with Moon
may give lot of mental stress.

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 25 Jul 2020

Hello Sishya,

Please find the coordinates 13.1137° N, 80.2954° E and as far as my knowledge the birth-time is right.

Dear ADC,
Thank you for the analysis. Will the mental stress get over with Moon MD?

best regards,
Mag

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to revise your birth-chart with the update information and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - is Vargottama in Navamsa. It is placed in Karaka Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - lord of 6th & 9th houses (not necessarily a benefic), placed uncomfortably in the 3rd house. To make matters worse, loses out to Saturn/Shani-dev in a Graha Yudha of heavy-weights.
2. Udaya Lagna being conjunct Rahu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis is not a good sign.
3. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, in the sign of Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Ketu is placed in the 7th house or Kalathra-Sthana, in the sign of Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. So, Nakshatra Parivarthana exists.
4. In my humble opinion, Ketu being associated Mercury/Budha the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses, who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja, the Karma-Karaka in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana may not be good for relationships/partnership and indirectly for career. For the records, Mercury/Budha is not really comfortable in the 7th house.
5. Now, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and Karma-Karaka Mars/Kuja is in Sandi/Cusp and caught in transition. He is placed in the 9th house of Meena Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvabhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. To make matters worse, he shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Navamsa - has been torched by Sun/Ravi and hence combust as well.
6. Looking at either Vimsottari or other conditional Dasha systems, it looks like you are not having the best time. The situation does not look very different in Dasamsa of D10 etiher.

Personally, I'm inclined to think you may not be proactive and seem to lack proper initiatives - specially so, when taking into account Desha-Kaala-Patra (the current global economic situation and job market). Relying on your academic qualification, being Germany or waiting for good times (Astrologically) may not help. Given my understanding of the situation, I foresee some delays.

It would perhaps help if you were to consider reaching out and seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

In the interim (while waiting of expert guidance), it may not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa... along with Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", whenever you can.

Sincerely...

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 25 Jul 2020

Hello Sishya,

Thank you for the analysis. So there are lot of things which can be the reason. Hope at least there is one good combination which also helps :)

I have not got anything easily in life so I don't want for the things to happen.

best regards,
Mag

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jul 2020

mag wrote:
24 Jul 2020
Dear all,

It took more than 2 years to get my first job after studies (while studying worked as a student assistant). After completing PhD in 2010 from Germany, I landed up in a job in 2012 in India. Because of the internal problems I wanted to move out of the company. Since last year April, I am applying for jobs. I moved back to Germany. Even with a work permit I am not able to get the job offer. Do I have wait for next year to get a job? Why it's very difficult for me?

DOB: 9th March 1981 at 14:25
Place: Chennai

Thank you,

best regards,
Mag
You have 0.42°Cancer rising chart with ascendant placed at the beginning of the sign. If 3 minutes are removed the ascendant would change to Gemini would affect the readings. Time needs rectification.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 28 Jul 2020

Dear Sujit,

Based on past predictions, I guess my birth time is right.

best regards,
Mag

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 28 Jul 2020

You are now running the dasa of Moon which is in the 10th Bhava. But the antaras of Venus (current) and the Sun (next) are not supportive of getting a job at present. The chances are good in the dasa of Mars beginning April 2021, specially in a foreign country.

TKC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2020

mag wrote:
28 Jul 2020
Dear Sujit,

Based on past predictions, I guess my birth time is right.

best regards,
Mag
both sun and mars are weak. chances for job looks challenging till end of the year,
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 05 Aug 2020

Thank you TKC and Sujit for the analysis.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Aug 2020

Namaste TKC,

Mars/Kuja is both Yogakaraka and Karma-Karaka for the chart - so, looking forward to his Maha-Dasha makes sense (specially in comparison with Moon/Chandra's - who has Nakshatra Parivarthana with Ketu). But then, he is in Sandhi and combust - not to mention the fact that he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Badhrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - who seems to be preoccupied dealing with Saturn/Shani-dev, while losing out in a Graha Yuddha or Planetary war.

Further, conditional Dasha system also does not seem to support times changing for the better. Hence my suggestion to be a bit more proactive, as also consider Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

If time permitting and if you feel like doing so, I'd very much appreciate if you could kindly share your understanding, to help point out what I might have missed or what else needs to be considered.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 06 Aug 2020

@Sishya,

For one, though Mars is in a Bhava Sandhi, he is close to the bhava madhya and hence capable of contributing to the occupied bhava which is the 9th. He also rules nearly half of the 10th bhava whose bhava madhya is in the Meena-Mesha gandanta. Jupiter rules the other half.

Jupiter does not lose the war in the system I follow – the planet with the lower longitude wins. In the software (JHora), the planet with the higher longitude is declared the winner. Perhaps you are choosing the opposite of what I use.

Jupiter is also the Lord of the dasamsa lagna and the 10th house of dasamsa. There too Mars is in the 9th in his own amsa and aspects (if you consider aspects) the 12th. It aspects the 12th in rasi chart also.

Hence my statement.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Aug 2020

Namaste TKC,

Thank you very much for sharing your analysis. You are right in pointing our the difference in my understanding. Further, I was factoring Jupiter/Guru being Vakra and conjunct Vakra Saturn/Shani-dev (both) in Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... as also his aspect on Mars/Kuja (in Dasamsa or D10 as well).

In any case, I'm sure (and hope) your knowledge and experience proves right... specially so, for the native's benefit. Hopefully, he will take the trouble to provide feedback on positive developments in his life.

Sincerely...

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 07 Aug 2020

Dear TKC,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Hello Sishya,
I am chanting few slogas. For sure I will update here on my career developments. By the way I am a female :)

best regards,
Mag

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Aug 2020

Hi,

My bad... please accept my apologies.Wish all querents were to share their gender, along with some/releant back-ground information.

That said, I'm glad (and assume) you are considering some Vedic/Dharmic remedial measures - should help and not hurt you for sure. Along with that, it would perhaps help if you try to get out of your comfort zone and be a bit more pro-active.

Please do consider sharing updates... will help validate my understanding. Good luck and best wishes.

Sincerely...

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 25 Mar 2021

Hello Tylorechandra, Sishya and Sujit,

An update from my side:
Two years job search came to an end now :)

May be for your interest.. I applied for this position on February 3rd and had first round of interview on 17th February 2021 at 1 p.m. (5:30 p.m. Indian time). After second round of interview, the job offer was given orally on 9th March 2021. After discussions, got the final contract on March 23rd 2021. It was the same company where I applied 2 years back (my first job application to a similar position). I will start to work from 1st April 2021 slightly before Mars MD starts.

Thank you all for the analysis and a special thanks to Tylorechandra.

best regards,
Mag

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Mar 2021

Hi,

Hearty Cogratulations!!!
Kudos to TKC for predicting right... Mars/Kuja the Yoga-Karaka and Karma-Karaka for the chart, being placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana, delivering a job in distant/foreign land, at the start of his Maha-Dasha.

PS: Purely for academic interest, kindly let me/us know your marital status.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 Mar 2021

I think lagna might be Gemini, is the salary good , means might be average not much hike . When completed phd