Regarding Post Graduate Studies as a doctor! ChandraLagna sir

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding Post Graduate Studies as a doctor! ChandraLagna sir

Post by ramshiva321 » 22 Jul 2020

Respected gurus and members, this question is about myself. I have been preparing for my PG entrance and working hard. I was supposed to give AIIMS exam on 1st week of June, but couldn't attend due to Corona Lockdown, whereas my friend did attend the exam (because he was near exam centre before lockdown) and she is getting Surgery at AIIMS. I am having the guilt, why didn't i attend the exam, i would definitely get PG seat. I am preparing hard for November AIIMS exam. The doubt whether i will clear that exam or not is distracting me from my studies. So, my question is "Will i be able to clear the Entrance exam, expected to be held on Nov 8 2020 and if yes, will it be my desired subject Medicine? I am experiencing sudden increase in interest in Astrology for past 2 days.

Birth Data
Date : 24 Aug 1994
Time : 10 : 50 am (there might be some minutes ups/downs, as events occur early compared to predicted by Vimshottari Dasha)

Exact Location : 26°43'59.8"N
85°55'59.0"E
Time Zone : +5:45 (Janakpur,Nepal)

Timeline
Class 10 : 28 June 2009
Class 12 Cleared : June/July 2011
MBBS Admission : Aug 2013
MBBS Final Cleared : Aug 2018
Internship : Nov 2019

ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Regarding Post Graduate Studies as a doctor! ChandraLagna sir

Post by ramshiva321 » 22 Jul 2020

All readings are welcome
Sewa hi dharm hai

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jul 2020

Hi,

I'm in receipt of your note and request to check the query in this thread. Below are a few notes from a quick review of your birth-chart, that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. You are currently in Ketu Maha-Dasha and Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra and subsequently that of Sun/Ravi (at the time of Entrance Exam and perhaps when the results are announced).
2. Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by 1st and 8th lord Venus/Shukra - who is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses.
3. Although Venus/Shukra is supposed to do well in the 12th house, the significance of the same for your query may not be relevant. Further, being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Virgo is not a good sign - nor being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra (the 10th lord, being placed in the 6th house).
4. Sun/Ravi is strongly placed in his Swasthana in the sign of Simha Rasi. But then, being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu or being associated with Mercury/Budha, the 12th lord is a bit of a concern.
5. Lastly, you being distracted with "sudden increase in interest in Astrology" (and perhaps other topics) or seeking an Astrological opinion is not a good sign either.

In my humble opinion, the odds are stacked up... and the need is for you to be a lot more focused than you currently seem to be.

That said, it might not be a bad idea for you to check with knowledgeable and experienced folk, if seeking refuge in Lord Ganesha will be beneficial. In my opinion, it should not hurt to set aside a few minutes twice everyday to seek the Good Lord's divine grace, with faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa (there is perhaps a need for you to exercise strong will-power - along with the much needed focus).

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 23 Jul 2020

Dear ramshiva321
1.Kethu dasa is running now and is not supportive for education presently.
So chances of clearing exams in November is doubtful.However your chart promises a good higher education.
2.I don't know your interested subject. In your chart Rahu is with Jup and Jup in turn is connected with the 10th lord. Rahu indicates chemistry related topics. General medicine,Forensics,etc: are possible. Surgery is ruled out.

All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

ramshiva321
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramshiva321 » 25 Jul 2020

Thank you Sir sishya and Sir subramanianp.
Sewa hi dharm hai