Huge stress in Job

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
subho123
Huge stress in Job

Post by subho123 » 18 Jul 2020

I am going through huge stress in job. Please suggest me as what should I do, I don't want to carry on with this job but I am not getting any other job either though constantly looking for one.

4 August 1991
10:10 am
Dinhata (West Bengal)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Huge stress in Job

Post by Sishya » 27 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja, the 3rd & 8th lord is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses - a top class malefic for the chart.
2. Lagna Lord and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mercury/Budhav is placed in the 12th house of Simha Rasi Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu who has a notorious reputation for inducing spirituality/detachment by breaking the cruise mode. Conjunction with Mars/Kuja a hardcore malefic is not a good sign. Incidentally, Ketu is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
3. Along with #2, the 2nd and 9th lord Venus/Shukra being placed in the 12th house and in the sign of Simha Rasi is not a good sign either.
4. Moon/Chandra is ill-placed in the 8th house (where he is not really comfortable) of Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 12th lord of Vyaya-Stana and placed in Karaka Rasi.
5. Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in the 10th house from Chandra/Moon (during Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara Dasha) is perhaps an indication of the grind at work - Boss/Manager is a tough task master.
5. Now, looking at Vimsottari Dasha (Rahu MD and Saturn/Shani-dev AD), the current time does look to be a bit challenging - as are subsequent ones. Dasamsa or D10 also seems to indicate the same.

In summary, it would perhaps make sense not to do anything in haste or without validating suitability and fitment. The strong 12th house connection does seem to indicate possible opportunities in foreign/alien land.

Sincerely...