Any chances of resuming my career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tikabi
Any chances of resuming my career

Post by Tikabi » 14 Jul 2020

Namaste astrologers,

Below are my birth details
Female
DoB: 11-01-1988
Time : 9:34 AM
Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
I have taken a break from my career post my son's birth in 2017. I have completed by B.tech in 2009 and worked till October 2017. Do I have any chances of resuming my career again.

Please suggest.

Thank you

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any chances of resuming my career

Post by Nimme » 16 Jul 2020

With a Ruchaka yoga in 10th house, and Jupiter aspecting 10th house you will definitely resume work sooner or later. 11th lord Jupiter in 2nd house and in own house also indicates excellent wealth yoga. Lagna lord in 11th also supports this wealth.
Are you considering doing business in the future or your husband doing business in your name?
If you try there is a chance to start work after Jan 2021
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 17 Jul 2020

Hi Nimme,

Thanks for the reply .
I & my husband both are software engineers. I took break post pregnancy. No plans of business now or in future. Was just thinking if I ever have chances to get back to work as with my son, am skeptical about it.
Can you please say if as per my horoscope, how will be my child's future. Currently he has delay in communicating though as per astrology he will pickup soon and become alright once his Venus dasa starts. He is born in Ketu dasa which ends in Dec 2021.
Is everything alright w.r.t kids, pls confirm.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jul 2020

Hi,

Kindly double check and confirm if the birth details provided (more specifically time of birth) is accurate. If yes, please consider sharing the coordinates of your birth place (more so if it is outside of Kakinada town).

Sincerely...

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 17 Jul 2020

Hi Sishya,

The birth details are correct. And I was born in the Kakinada town not in any of the nearby places. And as Nimme said, earlier also many told regarding Jupiter being well placed in 2nd house.

I have no doubt about my birth details.

Thank you

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 18 Jul 2020

If you try hard then only in 2021, else strong chance in 2023. Predictions given to child using your chart may not be very appropriate.

Also are you facing any challenges in your health especially in the last 3-4 months?
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

anshikool86
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anshikool86 » 18 Jul 2020

Was there any abortion or miscarriage earlier? problems with ovaries? bodily pains or nose issue?

You will definitely get job between nov 2020 to 2021 june

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 18 Jul 2020

Hi Nimme,

Thanks for the guidance.
I feel I can resume by 2023 then.

Coming to health issues, I am having irregular menstrual cycle and yes having issues wrt that . This issue is always there with me from the beginning but yes from past 2 months, I am suffering from heavy bleeding issues.

Thanks again

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 18 Jul 2020

Jupiter is in 2nd house, along with Rahu, aspecting 8th house of uterus. Since your Jupiter dasaha started few months back so potentially it triggered your health issues.
Your lord of Longevity mercury is in 12th house. 8th house also has Ketu. While Jupiter is strongly placed it is still Maraka for you. So, in my opinion 2025-2028 can cause challenges in health or other sufferings . You need to consider remedies for Ra/Ke and Mercury. Consider chanting or listening Mritunjaya Mantra. I do not think you need to panic, just a precaution.

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 19 Jul 2020

anshikool86 wrote:
> Was there any abortion or miscarriage earlier? problems with ovaries?
> bodily pains or nose issue?
>
> You will definitely get job between nov 2020 to 2021 june

Hi Anshi,

I dint have any miscarriages earlier.
I have PCOD.

Thank you

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 19 Jul 2020

Hi Nimme,

Thanks for the caution.