Guidance for my career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vidhya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Guidance for my career

Post by Vidhya » 30 Jun 2020

Hello,
I have 5 years of experience in my field and during those 5 years I switched to 4 companies and relocated everytime for personal reasons. I didnt have a break in my career till 2016.
Now that I am abroad, I did a certification course and got a job in 2016. It was a pilot project which lasted only for 9 months. So from then on I am trying to find a job even as freelancer in vain. I had applied to most of the companies in my city in vain.
My family is relocating to another city which is about 300 km from my current location in september 2020. Will I be able to find a job atleast in the new city?
My details are:
Date of birth: 21 May 1985
Time of birth:8:47 AM
Place of birth: Neyveli Township, Tamilnadu

It would be great if you could guide me as to when I will be able to find a job?

Thank you in advance
Vidhya

Vidhya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Guidance for my career

Post by Vidhya » 02 Jul 2020

Can any astrologer guide me please?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Guidance for my career

Post by Sujit » 05 Jul 2020

Vidhya wrote:
30 Jun 2020
Hello,
I have 5 years of experience in my field and during those 5 years I switched to 4 companies and relocated everytime for personal reasons. I didnt have a break in my career till 2016.
Now that I am abroad, I did a certification course and got a job in 2016. It was a pilot project which lasted only for 9 months. So from then on I am trying to find a job even as freelancer in vain. I had applied to most of the companies in my city in vain.
My family is relocating to another city which is about 300 km from my current location in september 2020. Will I be able to find a job atleast in the new city?
My details are:
Date of birth: 21 May 1985
Time of birth:8:47 AM
Place of birth: Neyveli Township, Tamilnadu

It would be great if you could guide me as to when I will be able to find a job?

Thank you in advance
Vidhya
lagna- Gemini.
current time looks good which could bring developments on job.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.