Career lay off?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
angela
Contributor
Contributor
Career lay off?

Post by angela » 29 Jun 2020

Hi all,
There were too many things ongoing that went on hold since march 2020. My us visa, promotion etc .

While the chances were bright, i am slowly losing hope.
Due to covid, the client has also asked for a cost reduction and i feel my role may just come under the radar.
I as an individual am confident but bcz of the role i think my company may want to remove this role altogether.

I’d like to know what you think of this?
Will i be released from the project /account or owing to my skills will they move me to another role in the same account?

Sorry but got a bit stressed since i got this info today itself.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career lay off?

Post by vedam33 » 30 Jun 2020

Since sat entered capricorn are you feeling very stressed ,especially in respect of houses 1st ,4th ,6th ,(job) 9th (luck) 1oth (profession rise ) especially from dec 2019

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Jun 2020

No loss of job seen ,but might be shifted

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 30 Jun 2020

Hi Vedam
Thank you for the analysis
Yes a bit stressed since i dont seem to be getting what i deserve, it’s like after putting too much i am getting something in return and not equivalent to the efforts.

but definitely irrespective year 2020 has been better than the past 1-2 years for me.

When you say shift? Do you think i will be able to relocate to usa due to work or promotion? Anything i should look forward to patiently?

My usa visa was in process since nov last year b because I myself delayed the process it got stuck due to covid whcih I had not anticipAted.

angela
Contributor
Contributor

Post by angela » 30 Jun 2020

Or do you think I will be sent back to india?
I am in a South American country at the moment.