Jupiter dasa

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vineeta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jupiter dasa

Post by Vineeta » 26 Jun 2020

Hi

I was born in Coimbatore on 20th June 1980:at 0:45 hrs am. My job is an everyday struggle as I have a toxic work environment. Will my Jupiter dasa be better for career as well as over all please? Do I absolutely have to wait till April 2021 when rahu dasa ends to look for another job? Any guidance would be great. I joined this job in 2011 and every two years gained a promotion. I love the job and work really hard. But struggle with office politics. Kindly do advise. Thanks.

Nitin21

Re: Jupiter dasa

Post by Nitin21 » 28 Jun 2020

You have done extremely good karmas in your past life as devotion to Lord Shiva. Lots of donations in temples. Your jupiter dasha you will reap great fortune for this.

To minimize current rahu effects recite vishnu sahasranaam daily.

Vineeta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vineeta » 28 Jun 2020

Thank you for your kind words..

arun50

Post by arun50 » 01 Jul 2020

Hey Vineeta,

I am very much a learner as you can see that I have posted queries on here as well! My two cents on your chart, I think Jupiter dasha will be much better on all fronts for you! It will be a slow transition, this is a mistake to expect it to happen from 2021 March itself, wait a year for the effects of Rahu's dasha sandhi to fade away. But around March 2021 you should start noticing rapid changes in the work environment and by May 2022 you will have eventually gotten peace of mind and a higher status at work. The rest of the dasha looks very smooth to me as well, it's an exciting time to practice spirituality as well. Wishing you all the best, good times are around the corner!