Advice Regarding Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Senbo12
Advice Regarding Career

Post by Senbo12 » 17 Jun 2020

Hello.
I am yet to begin my career. This year (if everything goes well) I'll be starting my Economics degree. However I have no interest in working in a corporate environment, I wish to work as a professor in a college or do advisory work for the government (if possible).

I have attempted to read my chart, and I have come I have found that the eight lord, sixth lord, and ketu all sit in my 10th house. While the lord of the tenth itself is afflicted by Rahu. This has distressed me.

I am by no means an astrologer, so I request the skilled astrologers of this forum to look into my question:

What sort of troubles will I face in my career; will I be satisfied with the work I do?

Birth details:
Date- 1st January 2002
Time-11:20 AM
Place-Kolkata

Thank you in advance for your answers

Senbo12

Re: Advice Regarding Career

Post by Senbo12 » 20 Jun 2020

A response would be highly appreciated

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicvishal » 21 Jun 2020

Greetings
Base on ur birth details, you are Pisces lagna and Cancer Rashi with Lagnesh Jupiter sitting in 4th house of mother/home and well being.
With that said, ur Ju is 10th Lord of profession and aspecting 10th house from there. This is very good combination as Jupiter aspect will bless your 10th house of profession and since its sitting in 4th house, you will have satisfaction from what ever you will do. Rahu sitting with Ju is actually a Guru Chandal yog where you will use this rahu energy in right direction.
As you rightly said about 6th and 8th lord sitting in 10th house, these planets will bring in some of the negativeness in form of competition/enemies and little up/down in ur career but your very strong Ju will help you in moving in right direction. Presence of Ke in 10th may make u feel depressed during those Ra/Ke dashas but will re-iterate you to stay spirited.
Ju being ur 10th lord also gives hints of ur interest in wisdom and education fields.

Currently you are running a Mercury Dasha & Rahu Antardasha till June 2022. Me is lord of 4th and 7th sitting in 11th house of gains. I do see activity around 4th house for sure.

Best Wishes
Vishal

Senbo12

Post by Senbo12 » 22 Jun 2020

Sir, thank you for your reply.

It really destresses me to know that my Jupiter is strong.

However I don't understand how it can be strong when it is with Rahu and in an enemy sign? If you could explain that part further it would be great.

Senbo12

Post by Senbo12 » 29 Jun 2020

@vedicvishal

I would be very grateful if you could answer my above question.

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 04 Jul 2020

Hi,
Certainly you will get a govt job. You are one to settle in teaching. You will achieve highest degree probably doctorate in your field. Your Jupiter and Sun are very strong.
With no doubts proceed forward. All the best.

pink1

Senbo12

Post by Senbo12 » 09 Jul 2020

pink1 wrote:
> Hi,
> Certainly you will get a govt job. You are one to settle in teaching. You
> will achieve highest degree probably doctorate in your field. Your Jupiter
> and Sun are very strong.
> With no doubts proceed forward. All the best.
>
> pink1

Thank you for insight!