Lost job due to COVID-19; please help; DESPERATE

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajath25
Contributor
Contributor
Lost job due to COVID-19; please help; DESPERATE

Post by rajath25 » 16 Jun 2020

Respected astrologers of this forum,

Hope you are doing well. I come to you in a very desperate mode. Please help.

I started Shani dasha in Jan 2018 and was hoping for stability at least in my career. Since the start of Shani dasha I have changed 3 projects. My most recent project ended on May 22nd due to COVID-19 situation. I am very depressed and frustrated at frequent job changes. I am mentally very scarred; I have lost all hope in my life; I really have nothing to look forward to. I don't know how long I can take it.

I am thinking of becoming a sage/sanyasi. What does the chart indicate? Is renunciation from material world the right path for me?

If not, when should I expect to be on a project? Will there ever be stability in my career?

On a different note, even though I have been in the US for the last 17 years, I still do not have my permanent residency/green card. Will I receive my green card in this life time? Or do you foresee relocation back to India in the near future?

Please help. I don't have anyone to turn to at this critical moment of my life. I am looking forward to some astrological analysis and advice to make my next move.

My birth details..

Date of birth: May 25th 1982,
Place of birth: Gangavati(also spelled as Gangawati), Karnataka, India,
Time of birth: 2.35 AM

Some events in my life:

1. Came to USA on August 13th 2003.
2. Completed MS in May 2005
3. First job in August 2005
4. Got married on November 16th 2010- wife left me in Feb 2011.
5. Daughter born on September 25th 2011- Have not seen her since Feb 2012.
6. Completed MBA in August 2016.

Regards
Rajath

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost job due to COVID-19; please help; DESPERATE

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by the 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses Saturn/Shani-dev, who is Retro/Vakra and sharing the space with sworn enemy Mars/Kuja in Kanya Rasi.
2. Lagna Lord Retro/Vakra Jupiter/Guru or Deva Guru is placed in the 8th house of (Deep Transformations) in his opponent’s house of Tula Rasi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
3.Incidentally, Dhanava Guru Venus/Shukra is placed along with Udaya Lagna in the 1st house of Meena Rasi. Although this is his exaltation sign, please note he is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition, at the Gandanta point. Further, he is a top class malefic for the chart ruling 3rd and 8th houses. There is Parivarthana Yoga between him and Lagna Lord (Deva Guru Jupiter/Guru and Dhanava Guru).
4. In my opinion, this is an indication of the association between 1st and 8th house – wonder if Grahas are working at the soul level to bring about some kind of transformation. And, I think such core transformations invariably come with associated pain/sufferings.
5. Thereafter, please note Jupiter/Guru the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. In turn Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. So, there is Parivarthana Yoga at Nakshatra level.
6. Now, 10th house or Karma-Sthana is occupied by Ketu. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra – a top class malefic for the chart and Ketu has his notorious reputation that he seems to be living up to, in grand style. I’m inclined to think recent and more importantly current planetary transits (Ashtama Shani and Ketu transit in Dhanur Rasi) have precipitated the current situation.
7. Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha might have been challenging to say the least. Currently going through 12th lord Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha – which might not be less of a grind (perhaps in a different way) for both of them occupy the Karmamsa in Dasama or D10.
8. Lastly, a couple of major concerns are the presence of Sarpa Yoga and Agni-Marutha Yoga (not to mention severe affliction to Moon/Chandra) in the chart – such Ashuba Yogas may very well negate a bunch of other good ones.

You would do well to practice Yogasana, Meditation and consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable experts for Vedic/Dharmic remedies for addressing known afflictions.

On a side note, please bear with me for I'm reminded of Trishanku and his fascination for Heaven/Svarga aka The Grand American Dream... and Rahu-Ketu ploy/role in our time.

Sincerely…

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

For purely academic interest, kindly let me/us know if you've considered and/or performed any Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief from your plight - given your experiences. If yes, please share details.

On the sidelines, please let me/us know the status of your marriage. It is clear from your post that you are separated. The question is are you legally separated/divorced. Also, let me/us know if you've made attempts to meet your daughter.

Sincerely...

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajath25 » 17 Jun 2020

Thanks a ton Sishya sir.

I am divorced and I have explored all options to meet and get custody of my daughter.

Regards
Rajath