For kimahy Ji - Krishnamurti Paddahti Method

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wsb
Contributor
Contributor
For kimahy Ji - Krishnamurti Paddahti Method

Post by wsb » 12 Jun 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart using Krishnamurti Paddahti Method.

Past few months I have been having a terrible mental agony due to parental issues and loss of a job in mid January 2019. But the pain is quite unproportionate to my pain. My life has been quite painful in the pre 2015 era. I could not find a job for 7 years. I really want a new beginning in life here or elsewhere.

I feel body is giving up on me.

Sir when will I be able to obtain another job and when will I find some peace of mind - happiness.

Pleased help.

20.10.1975 23.20 Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: For kimahy Ji - Krishnamurti Paddahti Method

Post by Kimahy » 13 Jun 2020

Hello Dear,

I would request you to select KP prashna number between 1-249, thinking about the job prospect in mind. Please do not select any lucky number or favorite number. Ideally close your eyes and concentrate on the question. Number will automatically flash in your mind. I need that number.

Once I receive the number, I will erect KP prashna chart with the number provided at my location and let you know the outcome.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 13 Jun 2020

191 Sir Thank you.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 15 Jun 2020

Horary number - 191
Date - 15th June, 2020
Time - 19.09.18 hrs(-5.00 hrs gmt)
Place - Birmingham, Alabama

Moon in this horary map is in aries sign and in mrigashira nakshatra ruled by ketu. Ketu is in 11th house.

Moon is in 7th and it's sublord venus. Horary Moon is indicating that you are in need of regular income(11th house). Your mind is also thinking about relationship(venus and moon lord of 7th).

Divine planets during the time of this analysis were mercury,mars,ketu,moon,rahu

For Job we'll see 6th Cuspal Sublord. It is Rahu. Rahu is untenanted. This means rahu is the strongest significator of 6th. 6th house is the prime house of job.

Rahu is in star of Mar and sub of Sun and Sun is in star of Mars. Rahu is in 5th and in sign of mercury. Mercury is in 6th, Mars is in 2nd and lord of 11th.

So Horary chart indicates that there is promise of job... when this will happen last quarter of 2021(oct to dec 2021)
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 15 Jun 2020

Thank you very much sir. appreciated.