Question for Sishya sir

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
arun50
Question for Sishya sir

Post by arun50 » 12 Jun 2020

Hello sir,

My name is Arun and I have posted on this forum before, I am currently studying my Master's in Computer Science in the US after also completing my undergrad in the US, I also grew up abroad although I'm originally born in India. With the US restricting immigration further this month, I am wondering if I will be able to secure a job here? I currently have a promise from my current University for a full time role as a Data Science Project manager, but they are working on sorting out the immigration issue amidst the corona crisis. Will I get that job once I graduate in this December? There is also a chance my graduation could be delayed to May and if so will I get that job or any other jobs in the US? What do general career themes prospects look like going forward, will it be in the Tech field always?

Date of birth: March 7th, 1997
Time: 15:20
Place: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India

Thank you so much for your input!

Arun

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question for Sishya sir

Post by Sishya » 12 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and review planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in Bhagya-Sthana and conjunct Ketu.
2. Lagna Lord is well placed in the 7th house (aspecting Lagna/1st house) of Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Danistha Nakshatra, ruled by Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja. More importantly, he is giving company to and enhancing Jupiter/Guru in his Neecha-Sthana.
3. Currently going through the rejuvenated or revitalized Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha and perhaps activating Gaja-Kesari and other good Yogas (as also Parivarthana Yoga with Saturn/Shani-dev in Meena Rasi), even though Moon/Chandra is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. But then, please be reminded you are also at the peak of Sade-Sati or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over your natal Moon/Chandra.
4. By the way, Parivarthana Yoga between 6th and 8th lord also qualifies for Viparita Raja Yoga. So, I'm inclined to think there is a bit of a trade-off, for availing the benefits.
5. Incidentally, a Parivarthana Yoga is also evident in the D10, Dasamsa.
6. Now, Yogakaraka and Retro/Vakra Mars/Kuja ruling 5th and 10th houses is placed in enemy sign of Kanya Rasi and closely conjunct Rahu. He has done well to get past Rahu to win the Graha Yudha or Planetarty war to help provide education in foreign land - aspect from Saturn/Shani-dev suggests things might have been a bit of a grind. I'm inclined to think things may perhaps not be very easy either.

PS: For academic records/interest, Saturn/Shani-dev is also the 8th lord, placed in the 9th house along with Ketu. Sun/Ravi's the signifying father (among other things) placement in the 8th house, with Badha-Karaka Venus/Shukra may be an indication of some Badha or trouble.

Secondly, a populated 8th house and presence of Mercury/Budha (posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) should have activated an interest in occult/astrology related topics during Rahu Maha-Dasha and transit of Mars/Kuja.

Personally (please bear with me), I'm inclined to think Rahu (posited in the Lunar Constellation of PurvaBhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - a sworn enemy) might be a malefic for the chart. He has perhaps done well to create an illusion by instilling a sense of fascination for foreign/alien land and might very well make you chase dreams/mirages.

Sincerely...

arun50

Post by arun50 » 14 Jun 2020

Thank you very much for your reply!! I absolutely have major issues with my dad as you mentioned about the badha, we have a very rocky relationship.

From your explanation I'm gathering that I could very well get the visa sponsorship next year but chasing after foreign settlement may be guided by an illusion? I will definitely add that Rahu's mahadasha was very mixed to negative although it did give me a good primary and high school abroad with an international curriculum. Jupiter Dasha is already shaping up to be better after an initial difficulty in transitioning in the first year, now I am getting a lot of career opportunities & growth and my friend circle has expanded greatly and life has relaxed more.

Could you confirm that the immigration next year is likely? Can my career shift to something in politics to become an elected official or an administrative officer? Right now I'm in the data science field but my interest always keeps going back to politics. Is marriage also likely before 27 with a foreign spouse?

Thank you so much for all your guidance!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Jun 2020

Hi,

I think your father has been stressed himself - something that might have contributed to the rocky relationship you have with him.

As for your wish/aspiration, you will continue to have a fascination for living/working overseas. But please be mindful of your Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha starting towards end of current calendar year and Ketu's association in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana. So, I think things will not necessarily be easy in chasing the American dream - even though uncle Donald might be ousted or voted out of power.

Sincerely...

arun50

Post by arun50 » 17 Jun 2020

Thank you so much for all your inputs, you are right that he's been stressed - all his problems are invited by his own over-trusting and greedy nature.

I appreciate the clarification, I know the visa sponsorship will be tricky next year but it has been promised so I am hoping and praying for the best. A last question that I wanted to touch on was, is there a chance to run for office or work in politics for me?

Best,

Arun