Shishya sir or kimahy sir pls help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
budhamoudya
Shishya sir or kimahy sir pls help

Post by budhamoudya » 10 Jun 2020

Dob 20 12 94
Female
5.25 am
Trivandrum kerala
Pls analyze the career chart

budhamoudya

Re: Shishya sir or kimahy sir pls help

Post by budhamoudya » 11 Jun 2020

Sir could one of you read my daughter's career chart and tell me what is in store

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 11 Jun 2020

Is a government job suitable for her

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and review planetary positions. Below are a few notes from my observation, relevant for your query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Presence of Jupiter/Guru in the 1st house is a good sign.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the friendly sign and Karma-Sthana of Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
4. Currently going through Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha and Rahu Antara-Dasha. Saturn/Shani-dev is powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Kumba Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Rahu is powerfully placed in the 12th house of Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by himself. For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev is close to Mrityu Bagha.
4. Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha starts after Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha in the later part of 2023. Incidentally, his placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled again by Ketu. To make matters worse, he is in close proximity to Sun and has been torched.
5. Please be reminded of Ketu's influence on the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there have been Vignas or obstructions/hurdles with regards to Career. There might also be other possible love/relationship related distractions.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address the said afflictions.

Sincerely...

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 12 Jun 2020

Thank you shishya sir. Does it mean that she will not have a career at all. Could you pls explain what is mrityu bhaga. And also what are the remedies

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 Jun 2020

hello dear,
When you say is govt job suitable... do you mean that she is preparing for some govt job examination or she has applied for govt job. Also provide provide education back ground information and the current work she is doing.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 12 Jun 2020

Sir,
She has finished her master's degree and is preparing for government exams. She is very talented in languages but she is not keen. I want her to move on and I want her to settle down.
What career is suitable for her and will she have any.
For remedies we are doing neeranjanam in ayyappa temple every Saturday. I also light a til lamp at home on Saturday. Is there any other remedies for her.
Sir pls could you explain mrityu bhagam for me.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 13 Jun 2020

Hello Dear,

She is prearing for government exams... this means competitive exam. To appear for competitive exam... we'll see 6th cusp and for success or clearing competitive exam, we'll see 4th cusp....

In this horoscope 6th cuspal sublord is Jupiter. Jupiter is in anuradha nakshatra ruled by saturn. Saturn is in 3rd and lord of 4th. So 6th cuspal sublord jupiter has become significator of 4... this indicates that the person will appear or for that matter has the promise to appear for competitive exam.

One clear's competitive exam example state competitive exam or UPSC when 4th cuspal sublord comes significator of 4,9,11,6 and during the Dasa/bhukti/Antar period of 4,9,11,6 these result would be achieve

4th Cuspal Sublord is Moon. Moon is in punarvasu nakshatra ruled by jupiter. Moon is untenanted. It has become cuspal sublord of 2 and 4th. Jupiter is in 12th and lord of 2nd and 5th.

4th cuspal sublord moon is strong significator of 2,4,5,12....
Moon is connected with 5th house indicates that the native is very intelligent... having said this 6th house the prime house of competitive exam is missing or for that matter 4th house is not connected with 6th house

So the native will appear for competitive exam, but will not be successful at it...

Which career will be suitable.... her 10th Cuspal Sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Libra Sign. Rahu is in own nakshatra that is Swati

Rahu is placed in 11th house. So Venus and Rahu are the two planet which are responsible for career or you can say if one follows the career indicated by the horoscope they can utilize maximum benefits from it.

Libra indicates business, fashion
Venus ---- entertainment, fashion....
11th house --- Public relation industry, networking... business

If she take up job... her 6th cuspal sublord jupiter is not that great in terms of doing job...

Can she do business... independent
7th Cuspal Sublord mercury ---- natural significator of commerce/trade/business.... Mercury is cuspal sublord of 1st(oneself), 7th(prime house of independent business) and 9th(higher education,learnings)

Mercury is in saggitarius sign. Saggitarius represents teachers. Mercury is in moola nakshatra. Moola means root. Moola nakshatra ruler is Ketu. Ketu means multiple languages.. Ketu in 5th(intelligent,children)... ketu is aspected by venus and saturn. Venus in 11th and lord of 7th. Saturn in 3rd and lord of 4th.

As you mentioned that she has learned and talented in languages.... ideally she can start her own business for teaching languages... been in digital age she can spread this across the nation or even go globally... she will do good in business

hope this helps you in making decision...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Jun 2020

Hi,

In transit, Grahas or Planets, when passing through a specific degree in each sign is considered to be weak and malefic. This specific degree for a Graha/Planet is known as Mrityu Bhaga.

Although the concept of Mrityu Bhaga is strongly debated for lack of clear or concrete evidence and the jury is still out there. I consider the same to be an affliction and give due weight-age, after validating it on several birth-charts. Incidentally, there are a few highly knowledgeable experts who consider the affliction and limit the usage to health (and perhaps death) related topics. On my part, I'm inclined to think the Graha/Planet under stress is bound to show or project the same on other aspects as well.

As for your query, I've not suggested the native will not have a career - although in an extreme case the situation cannot be completely ruled out. Instead, I'm inclined to think the affliction will continue to create problems or issues - more specifically hurdles, Vignas and/or delays (including being good at something and not interest in doing) for Ketu related afflictions, if appropriate remedies are not performed to propitiate or pacify it. Total submission and seeking refuge of Lord Ganesha - the Vigna Vinashaka is said to help.

PS: At the time of posting my response in this thread, your follow-up notes about the query was about your daughter or her situation had not been posted yet. In any case, Desha-Kaala-Patra plays a very critical role in the unfolding of one's Karma. So, relevant detail on internet forums like this one here, can help refine a reading.

Sincerely...

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 13 Jun 2020

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation sir. I will consult someone for parihaara kriya. She is very determined so maybe lord ganesha will see her through her difficult times. Just for your information she has been learning astrology on her own just to understand herself and why things happen they way they do. Maybe she will find her path when she knows enough.
Thank you very much sir once again.
Could you also tell me about marriagetime for her

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Jun 2020

Hi,

Please do not worry about Saturn/Shani-dev being close to Mrityu Bhaga. For the chart, I don't really think this is a significant affliction. So, seeking refuge and blessings of Lord Ganesha should help.

On the sidelines, it looks like the native has nasty temper and a sharp tongue. Given the 9th lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 8th house, it would make sense for your daughter to consider Yogasana and Meditation to calm herself. If not, her temper could burn up even things she values or cherishes.

With Lord Ganesha's blessings, marriage could be a reality within the next few months - if she indeed likes somebody and parents/family are receptive and accept her choice.

Sincerely...

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 15 Jun 2020

Sir,
She doesn't have a temper. I would rather say that she is extremely calm person. Sharp tongue, yes, because she speaks her mind and is very honest about her opinions. She will not try to sweet talk and this I have found in her right from childhood. She will never try to please her teachers unnecessarily. But wilfully she will not hurt anyone. As she has grown older she has learned not to say anything if it is not good.
She is highly ambitious and intelligent, that is why I am worried when you are mentioning competitive exam. Hope she doesn't lose hope. And hope she thinks of an alternate career if it doesn't work out.
Regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

Good that she is a calm person. From an academic interest point of view, it looks like her intelligence (Buddhi) and thinking (Mind/Manasu) are not completely in sync. Kindly let me/us know if she is too analytical kind of person - somebody who could get into the "Analysis-Paralysis or indecisive" mode.

From a career perspective, I'm inclined to think she can and will do well, with Lord Ganesha's grace.

Sincerely...

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 17 Jun 2020

Sir,
You are right about her analytical mind. She does over analyze everything. That has to do with one bad experience she had in her childhood with a person we thought could be trusted. But This quality of hers has produced wonderful critical thesis papers all through college because she does tend to analyze in a way nobody thinks of doing.
She is also very religious and respectful towards elders. Sir if you can suggest any remedies for her affliction of ketu I would be grateful. As I said earlier we are doing neerajanam every Saturday for ayyappa swami in our temple as well as burning a til lamp at home. Other than that we do a puja on her star every month which we call pakka pirannaal.
Regards

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 17 Jun 2020

Sir
There was another query about her chart. There was a person who analyzed and mentioned she will renounce material life and go into sanyas or face imprisonment in foreign land. Both are scary prospects for me as she is our only child. Do you also see something like that.
Regards

budhamoudya

Remedy for dosha archangel Raphael

Post by budhamoudya » 22 Jun 2020

Could one of the astrologers suggest a remedy for the above chart Archangel sir

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jun 2020

Hi,

I'm sure there are a whole lot of good suggestions and material freely available to appease Ketu. Until you get qualified guidance, kindly consider checking the following link and information posted by a respected member viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43500.

In my understanding, Ketu has a way (and a notorious reputation) of leading an individual on a path of spirituality/detachment. It is perhaps this aspect that might have contributed to a pronouncement of renunciation - not sure I understand or relate to imprisonment in foreign land (beyond being attracted or fascinated and getting stuck overseas). Please do not worry too much - instead, try to get (as also get your daughter) started in some simple ways of propitiating Ketu.

Sincerely...

budhamoudya

Post by budhamoudya » 22 Jun 2020

Thank you sir for your kind words. I will go through the thread you shared.
Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Jun 2020

Hi,

Here's a link to another useful thread viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&p=92833#p88552

And, below is a common and popular prayer to Lord Ganesh...

Vakra-Tunndda Maha-Kaaya Surya-Kotti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryessu Sarvadaa

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Sincerely...