Kimahy sir plz help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
KabirSinghChaudhary
Kimahy sir plz help

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 25 May 2020

Respected Sir,
I'm a commerce graduate completed my b.com hons in 2017 and after that I appeared for government examinations and haven't got successful in clearing since then.
2. I have scored 70% all over in 10th 12th and graduation.
3. I want to join forces (uniform job).
4. My father too is in police.
I request for a detailed analysis of my chart for future guidance and your blessings.
My birth details are:-
Date of birth:- 26/12/1995
Time:-14:14
Place of birth:- Dehradun Uttarakhand.
Thank you.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kimahy sir plz help

Post by Kimahy » 26 May 2020

Dear Kabir,

We'll do your analysis by Krishnamurti Paddahti Method. Basically there are two queries from your end

a) Competitive exam
b) Career --- Uniform Job(Armed Job or Police Job)
  • For Competitive exam, especially success in competitive exame we'll see 4th Cuspal Sublord and for Overall Career 10th Cuspal Sublord. We'll also map your 10th Cuspal Sublord with 6th Cuspal Sublord(prime house of job). Btw.. your birth time is accurate..
  • Your 4th and 10th Cuspal Sublord is Ketu.
  • Ketu is in Pisces sign ruled by Jupiter. It is in revati nakshtra ruled by Mercury and sub division of Saturn.
  • Ketu is in 12th. Mars is aspecting Ketu. Mercury is in 9th and lord of 3rd and 6th. Saturn is in 11th and lord of 10th.
Ketu as source planet - 12, 9,1,8
Starlord Mercury - 3,6,9
Sublord Saturn - 10,11

• KP rule for success in competitive exam is 4th Cuspal Sublord must be a significator of either 4 or 9 or 11 or 6.
  • Ketu is significator of 6th(house of competition) and 9th, however 3rd house is creating hurdles and challenges as it will negate the prime house of 4th.
  • Sublord Saturn is occupant of 11th(success of all kinds). So Ketu is promising success in competitive exams, however it will take multiple because of Mercury. Mercury indicate multiple and Saturn indicates delays... Success is promise. So keep on trying...
  • Now this Ketu which is the source planet is aspected by Mars. Ketu is in jupiter sign. Jupiter represent judicial. Jupiter is in conjunction with Sun. Sun represent Govt. Mars represent army/police.. So your 10th Cuspal Sublord which is the source planet for career indicates Uniform Job. If we map with 6th Cuspal Sublord that is Moon. Both Sun and Moon represents govt.
  • Success in competitive exam depends on the dates of exams too.. It depends examination dates and the result dates announce by the govt From this horoscope During Jupiter Mahadasa Mars Bhukti period you will clear your exams. End of Dec 2022.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 27 May 2020

Thank you sir I really don't know what's going to happen but I hope everything goes right this time I have exams coming up after August the exams got postponed due to the lockdown. I just have one more doubt sir when my Saturn dasha will start will it effect my status I mean will it be good and also that will it bring some kind of financial losses and litigation with it.

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 27 May 2020

And please don't laugh on this one Sir , kp system can signifies soneones financial status of a person easily as little bit I know sir. Can you please tell me what are my chances becoming an officer or a sepoy as I'm eligible for both.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 27 May 2020

You mean to say officer or sepoy in police department or army?

regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 30 May 2020

yes sir .
Is the chart good enough to be of an officer??

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 30 May 2020

The chart is indicating career related to police department more towards traffic dept. Initially it will be at junior level and gradually moving ahead in life...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 30 May 2020

Sir its a request if you could explain this using the planets, ans Sir 4 9 11 signify property and vehicle with venus and saturn mars.
how did you connected it with profession ???

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 31 May 2020

• Your 10th Cuspal Sublord is Ketu is pisces and in 12th house. 12th(one of the house of travel).
  • Now this Ketu is in revati nakshtra. If you see the symbol of revati nakshtra then you'll notice the deity are playing drums with stick. It is kind of communication or to send signal. Revati nakshtra relates to travelling...
  • So Communication+sending signal+travelling+12th house+ Mars(ketu is aspected by Mars). Mars represents uniform job.
  • So all this indicates that most likely you will have profession related to police traffic dept.
  • 4th House signifies many aspects of life.... property, vehicle, mother, education etc...
  • For property 4th house cuspal sublord must have relation with Mars(building)and Saturn(land).
  • For purchase of property --- 4th cuspal sublord must signify 4,11,12
  • For Vehicle 4th Cuspal Sublord must have relation with Venus..
  • For vehicle 4th cuspal sublord must signify 4,11
hope this helps you..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 05 Jun 2020

I have exams on following dates 04.10.2020,20.12.2020,08.11.2020.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jun 2020

Hi,

Below are a few notes from my observations of the birth-chart, that might be relevant for this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled again by Venus/Shukra. Being conjunct and sharing space with 3rd/6th lord Mercury/Budha and a strongly placed 12th lord Jupiter/Guru needs to be noted.
3. Although Venus/Shukra is placed in a friendly sign of Makara Rasi, he is in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree. Given his Antara-Dasha concluded last month, no doubt you've not had much of a success in competitive tests/exams. I wonder if a love affair has been a distraction.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru. He is strongly placed in his Swasthana of Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. More importantly, he is also torched by Sun/Ravi, who is too close in proximity for comfort in the same Lunar Mansion of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

It is very easy to relate with the stated aspiration and aiming for high positions. In my opinion though, it probably takes a lot more initiative, commitment, focus, hard-work and more importantly the much needed will-power, to over-come the odds.

Sincerely...
Last edited by Sishya on 10 Jun 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jun 2020

Hi,

It is not always a matter of individual flair/aspirations/capability etc. Sooner we realize there are certain things we are not in control of (Graha/Planetary positions - transits - Kaala), the better off we are - unless there is an innate overpowering drive/effort...I guess.

Sincerely...

KabirSinghChaudhary

Post by KabirSinghChaudhary » 13 Jun 2020

But what are those stories sir about the astrologers that there were people who used to predict a person's future by just listening to his foot steps.Yes I agree I believe in astrology way too much. My state right now is that we are in control of these planets which actually is not true. But when I apply few rules to my chart I found Things written in the books are true. And shishya sir yes I had a love affair which troubled me a lot in past but not now.