Career reading please from Sishya

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
niyathi
Contributor
Contributor
Career reading please from Sishya

Post by niyathi » 23 May 2020

Hello,

I would like to know about my career be for the coming years, I m working in software industry. So far have i have had a good steady income for a decade.. but no managerial roles ..

dob:22-dec-1982, place:hyderabad, time:2:20am,female

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career reading please from Sishya

Post by niyathi » 26 May 2020

Sishya Sir, would be happy if you could spare sometime on my chart with respect to my career

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jun 2020

Hi,

I was unaware of this thread and hence the delayed response. Kindly bear with me.
Below are a few notes of my observation of your birth-chart that might be relevant for your query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, lorded by Mars/Kuja - who is placed in his exaltation sign of Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Sravana Nakshatra, lorded by Moon/Chandra. Let's not forget Mars/Kuja is a top class Maraka for your chart.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra's conjunction with Badha-Karaka Sun/Ravi, 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses Mercury/Budha and separative influence of Ketu is not really desirable.
3. Saturn/Shani-dev is Yoga-Karaka for your chart. Although he is placed in his exaltation sign of Tula Rasi (not to mention being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, lorded by Rahu) along with Udaya Lagna, he is not really comfortable being in the first house. So, I'm inclined to think he has had his fair share of contribution to the significance of 1st, 3rd, 7th and 10th houses. Please be reminded, you are currently going through his Maha-Dasha - he has perhaps put in a bit of a grind but has blessed you with job stability.
4. It is interesting that Moon/Chandra, the 10th lord of your Karma-Sthana is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, which is also lorded by Rahu. Although Rahu is not comfortable being placed in the 9th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by himself. So, his influence is undeniable.
5. You have recently started Antara-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru, the lord of 3rd and 6th houses. So, not really a benefic for your chart.
6. Thereafter, you'll start Mercury/Bhudha Maha-Dasha - who is also not a benefic for your chart, given that he lords the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and is association by way of placement.
7. Planetary transits over the last couple of years have perhaps been pretty stressful (with the on-set of Sade-Sati and Rahu-Ketu transit).
8. Mercury/Budha's association with Moon/Chandra in the Karmamsa and aspect of Ketu in Dasamsa (D10), perhaps calls for caution.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the changing times will bring along new challenges.

Sincerely...

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 08 Jun 2020

Thank you Sishya Sir... for your time... I have had lot of challenges since 2004 in my current Saturn mahadasha,, I was hoping next dasha would be peaceful but does not seems so then .... .means i m born to face challenges in this life .. would my income be steady and reamin same in next dasha if not increase.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jun 2020

Hi,

The challenges you state seem to be quite evident in your chart.I'm inclined to think Saturn/Shani-dev as your Yogakaraka has done quite well, considering the afflictions. But then, it is really the duo of Rahu-Ketu who seem to have played their part to perfection - Rahu by setting up a smoke-screen and inducing a sense of security and Ketu in perhaps catching you off-guard.

Although there are some good wealth yogas in your chart, I would suggest that you exercise some caution. Seeking help/guidance from experts and considering remedial measures should help your cause.

Sincerely...

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 09 Jun 2020

Thank you very much for replying.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Jun 2020

Since the time sat entered capricorn you might be feeling very stressed with regard to job ,losing patience ,etc and some stress with regard to domestic issues .now the period of jup anatar dasa running which is 6th lord ,that also might have added the flavour

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Jun 2020

From march 2020 both mars and sat were in capricorn and till 4th may stress might have been too much

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 09 Jun 2020

Thank you vedam33 Sir, for taking out time to reply. Yes i see i m taking more stress than required since past couple of months ..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Jun 2020

Thanks for the feedback,have patience in all aspects