Career prospects Kimahy sir - plz help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor
Career prospects Kimahy sir - plz help

Post by Believeingod » 20 May 2020

Kimahy sir,

My wife is about to start her Jupiter Dasha and would like to know how it's going to shape out regarding career front.

In the present Rahu Dasha, she could not get enough opportunities to grow in her career and had to undergone both career and financial problems. She also had to witness career gaps in the career without any job stability.

Currently she has been applying to overseas jobs and trying to secure employment in abroad.

Will the upcoming Jupiter Dasha be quite promising related to career. Any chances of securing employment in overseas.

Her details:
January 31st, 1985
05:45 AM, Hyderabad Telangana

Thanks and regards,

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career prospects Kimahy sir - plz help

Post by Believeingod » 22 May 2020

Kiran mahyavanshi ji,

Can you please provide me with your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 May 2020

Please let me know the following
a) current location of your wife.
b) Has She ever traveled overseas

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 24 May 2020

Kiran ji,

a) current location of wife : Palakkad, kerela, India
b) Has She ever traveled overseas: Yes she was in US from August 2012 to October 2017. So first US travel was in August 2012.

Additional information which might be useful:

Date of marriage: August 12th, 2012
Son date of birth: September 13th, 2013

Kindly do let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 May 2020

The birth time is borderline and with the given events it is not matching... we'll go with prashna kundli. Request you to kindly select any number between 1-249 on behalf of your wife. You may want to meditate and think on the question. It should be only one question... example --- when will my wife get employed, if yes will it be overseas... this is just an example, you may want to frame it yourself.. Do not select any favorite or lucky number. Ideally when you are meditating a number will flash in your mind. I'm looking for that number.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 26 May 2020

Kiran ji,

Number: 218

When will my wife get job in overseas and settle there.

Thanks,

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 May 2020

Horary Number - 218
Time of Chart - 14.13.5 hrs(gmt-5.00 hrs)
Place - Birmingham, Alabama

Analysis
  • Moon is in 5th house and lord of 6th(prime house of job). Jupiter is in 11th(gains) and lord of 2nd(accumulation of wealth).
  • Moon is also reflecting something related to children going in your mind when you posed this question. This could be related to child birth also.
  • Since this query is asked on behalf of the spouse, hence rotating the chart to 7th house.After rotating the chart, we'll see 12th cusp as your query is when will my wife get overseas job and settle there
  • For overseas employment we'll see 12th Cusp as this is the prime house for going aboard. Now this 12th Cuspal Sublord must be significator of travel related houses that is 3rd or 9th or 12th and also job related houses that are 6th and 10th. Saturn is the prime significator of job. So influence of Saturn in any manner will also be helpful.
  • After rotating the chart, the 12th Cuspal Sublord is Moon. Moon is in gemini sign and in punarvasu nakshtra ruled by jupiter and in sub division of moon.
  • Moon signification as source planet - 11,12
    Starlord Jupiter - 5,8
    Sublord Moon - 11,12
  • Moon is significator of 5th and 8th house and connected to 11th and 12th. Moon has not become as significator of either 3rd or 9th or 12th. Rather moon is significator of 5th(negation of job) and 8th(hurdles).
This horary chart does not promises overseas employment or settlement for your wife from now onwards. Sorry about that....

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi