Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
PrakashY
Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Post by PrakashY » 18 May 2020

Hello to August audience/astrologers,

my DOB is 28 Sep 1967 time of Birth is 11:47 AM, PlaceLucknow UP

Lost job wef Nov-Dec 2019, was well placed, now no job and prospects looks quite gloomy also in the wake of Kovid19

Running currently into Ve/Ve Dasha

Have Scorpio Ascendant

Venus and Jupiter placed in 10th house
Mars in 1st house
Sun in 11th house
ketu and mercury in 12th house
Saturn in 5th house
moon in 8th house
Rahu in 6th house

Need your guidance pls : As why it happened even Sun lord of 10th house is well placed
.... and how soon I should have new job or if there are chances of job at all in near future ... i am quite puzzled/frustrated .. its been now around 5-6 months ... pls do evaluate my chart and suggest way forward please.

Regards,
Prakash Y
New Delhi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Post by Sishya » 22 May 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and observe planetary placements/situations. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation:

1. Udaya Lagna is in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyesta Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is strongly placed there too.
2. Mercury/Budha is in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. He is not really a benefic for the chart, for he lords the 8th house and is placed in 12th house - not to mention the close conjunction with ketu, in the Ketu-Rahu axis. Please be reminded of the presence of low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika in the house of Vyaya or Losses.
3. You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, who lords the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses - not exactly a benefic. Further, the Dhanava Guru is placed in close conjunction with Deva Guru in Simha Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Ketu has a notorious reputation of inducing detachment and enforcing soul searching.
4. Please be mindful of transit Ketu, headed towards Vrischika Rasi later in the year.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the strong associations to the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and the involvement of Ketu has precipitated matters. Please do check with experts in this forum (or elsewhere), if it would help for your to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa - while at it, do check if it would make sense for you to perform Ketu-Shanti Homa.

After due remedial action, you should land a job later in the year.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 May 2020

Any difference of opinion with female boss in July 2019?

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 27 May 2020

Thanks a lot Sishya for your interpretation.

You are of the view that I should get job in the coming year ... which month would be fruitful precisely pl. ... Ve/sun would be effective from Aug 2021 I guess... what planetary movements would be in favor in coming year in case you would like to do some more analysis pls. how my Venus Dasha would be over all... quite disappointed with the loss of job at this point of time.. and see no prospects around now a days also. Would take remedial measures as suggested by you. Thanks

Atten ADC pls: in fact I had no female boss in my last organisation.

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 30 May 2020

Kind attention: Shri Kiran Mahyavanshi Ji

It would be highly appreciating if you could analyse my chart using KP Paddati PLEASE.

I'm highly grateful for the analysis done by Mr Sishya.

To be honest I feel quite low now a days due to this unpleasant situation that occurred suddenly and now looking for relief/solution with the help of this amazing forum and learned Astrologers. In my case none had ever given any such indication ... considering overall planetary positions and Mahadasha.

Look forward to hearing from you including any other esteemed volunteer from this forum please.

Regards
Prakash Y

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 May 2020

Hi,

Please share the exact date of your job loss, to help with further analysis.

As stated previously, Dhanava Guru is placed in close conjunction with Deva Guru in Simha Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. I don't necessarily like it, specially, in the context of Ketu's notorious reputation.

Given that you are currently going through Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, please check with experts in this forum (or elsewhere), if it would help for your to seek refuge in the powerful Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra/Homa.

Sincerely...

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 10 Jun 2020

Thanks for rvert.
I was communicated on 7th November 2020 and exited with serving of one month notice period by 8th December 2020, and since then running jobless. On 16 March had appeared for an interview in one of the very reputed organisation but unfortunately there couldn't succeed. It's been over 6 months now donno how to move and what to do next .. it's quite frustrating .. look forward to your further detailed readings... I had least expected such an outcome in the MD of Venus when it's lord Sun is well placed in 11th house. Pls do revert thanks a lot in anticipation to your answer please
Regards
Prakash

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 18 Jun 2020

Your reply is waited Shishya Sir. Regards.

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 25 Jun 2020

Sir, your reply awaited please. Please . Regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jun 2020

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what else you are looking for. I've clearly called out my understanding as follows:
#3. You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, who lords the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses - not exactly a benefic. Further, the Dhanava Guru is placed in close conjunction with Deva Guru in Simha Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Ketu has a notorious reputation of inducing detachment and enforcing soul searching.
Over and beyond that, Venus/Shukra's placement in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Kanya Rasi in your Dasamsa or D10 is another indication
#4. Please be mindful of transit Ketu, headed towards Vrischika Rasi later in the year.
Ketu's transit into Dhanur Rasi has been casting a malefic influence on your 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

In summary, I'm repeating myself...I'm inclined to think the strong associations to the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and the involvement of Ketu has precipitated matters. Please do check with experts in this forum (or elsewhere), if it would help for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Maha Lakshmi, with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa - while at it, do check if it would make sense for you to perform (if possible) Ketu-Shanti Homa, along with Venus/Shukra-Shanti Homa.

After due remedial action, you should land a job later in the year.

PS: Subsequently, transit of Ketu into Vrischika Rasi - over your Udaya Lagna and Lagna Lord is a cause for concern. Please seek expert opinion and consider taking appropriate remedial action.

On the sidelines, please let me/us know if you've initiated any remedial action.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jun 2020

PrakashY wrote:
18 May 2020
Hello to August audience/astrologers,

my DOB is 28 Sep 1967 time of Birth is 11:47 AM, PlaceLucknow UP

Lost job wef Nov-Dec 2019, was well placed, now no job and prospects looks quite gloomy also in the wake of Kovid19

Running currently into Ve/Ve Dasha

Have Scorpio Ascendant

Venus and Jupiter placed in 10th house
Mars in 1st house
Sun in 11th house
ketu and mercury in 12th house
Saturn in 5th house
moon in 8th house
Rahu in 6th house

Need your guidance pls : As why it happened even Sun lord of 10th house is well placed
.... and how soon I should have new job or if there are chances of job at all in near future ... i am quite puzzled/frustrated .. its been now around 5-6 months ... pls do evaluate my chart and suggest way forward please.

Regards,
Prakash Y
New Delhi
DASA lord venus rules loss is placed in 10th house of job is afflicted by malefic rahu cause loss of job.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 26 Jun 2020

You lost the job in Venus-Venus-Jupiter . Venus is well placed in 10H and conjunct with the 5th lord Jupiter. Sun-Saturn mutual aspect usually give the difference of opinion with the boss. I personally feel you lost the job in Venus-Venus-Jupiter as Jupiter is the 5th Lord which is 8th from the 10th house . To be so, few minutes of time of birth should to adjusted. Venus the Mahadasha lord is in the 10H of D-1 with Jupiter[5L] . As per the events I have adjusted your T.O.B as 11.53.30, with this the D-9 is Meena Lagna and Venus is the 8th lord. In D-10 Venus is debilitated in 6H as 2L and 7L.
Venus-Venus -Mercury will start after last week of November, 2020. Mercury is under the Nk exchange with Mars and Mercury -Mars makes you good in marketing or in legal profession. Mars being the 6th Lord well placed in D-1, D-9 and D-10 will fetch you a good job . Mars is also the 6th lord of D-1 and in the 10H of D-9.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 28 Jun 2020

When you joined in the last job year and month

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 28 Jun 2020

Thanks a lot for all the responses. Below are my comments towards queries raised by each one of you pls.

Kind attention Mr Sishya.

Thanks a lot for a detailed analysis. As per your advise I've already started remedial measures suggested by you, especially special Ganpati pooja. Will do Ketu shanti pooja also in sometime post getting some situation better in Delhi.
Further as indicated by you regarding upcoming transit of Ketu effective 22 Sep 2020 I guess ... what kinda precaution i need to take and which area of life it may have most impact please? request to reply pls.

Kind Attention ADC

Thanks a lot for going into deep and analyzing my chart and really appreciate for doing correction in DOB time considering the event.
Further your observation is absolutely correct, actually I've been into marketing profession only, and it is to be noted that I'm Law and Science graduate both with Masters in management completed overseas.
How do you foresee my future, career wise or also in general in the MD of Venus, hope Ve/Sun should bring further relief later? Wold be really keen to hear from you further please. Thanks

Kind attention vedam33

Pls note, I had joined previous organisation on 1st Oct 2016. Thanks, Look forward to hearing from your observation pls.

Best regards,
Prakash Y

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Have you resigned from your job due to misunderstanding or was removed

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chances of getting job after jul 2020 seen

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 30 Jun 2020

Dear Vedam33
What is the the astrological interpretation wrt your prediction pls ? Regards.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Jun 2020

Was it correct that you resigned from job

PrakashY

Correct... And many others had also to resign as a part of company's layoff plans.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Jun 2020

Thanks for the feed back .the reasons for resigning the job as per chart is as follows .
Lagna is Scorpio .
During 2017 march to 2020 jul you are running venus dasa and venus antardasa .(there might be difference in the MD and ad periods due to Ayanamsa values ) so no arguments or discussions on that ,and we are interested only the timings of events .
Jup venus were in same star and in same navamsa .so they were related to each other .for 6th house as job ,jup is 12th lord from 6th house (job ) so there should be certain issues with respect to job .further from 11th house (house of income from job ) jup and venus were sitting in 10 th house (which is 12th to 11th ) .so once again loss in income .
Since jup and venus were related tom each other venus acted on behalf of jup ,further jup is the 2nd lord (so it gives unnecessary worries ,misunderstandings etc) .so during venus antardasa you resigned .as jup is weak for 6th 11th .it seems you resigned presuming that might get the job ,and should have waited or negotiated with the management .
After jul 2020 there is chance of job and has to put more effort
I think covered your points
Best of luck

PrakashY

Thanks a lot Mr Vedam for your interpretation.
In fact I had tried to negotiated with management but somehow it didn't work as call had been taken for many employees considering the financial condition of the company. however at the same time I was confident of getting another job considering my rich experience and resources- in fact nothing worked out till date.
Since you observed I should get job post Ve/ve that is in Ve/sun Dasha starting after July 2010 ... and sun bhukti should resolve all my problems ....hope this comes true as i am trying at every level. But my apprehension is again if this time period is correct since as per Lahiri Ayanamsa Ve/sun would start post June 2021 ? I am hoping for the best and looking forward to a time to get a new job soon.

Further : this is for all learned astrologers of this forum please: Do I have a chance to enter into any kind of business? I am really puzzled its been over 6-7 moths and nothing in hand yet ... should I try my hand into business in case i don't get a job at all ... ?
request for your guidance please.
Dear Mr ADC / Sishya pls respond to this.
Thanking you
Prakash

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Jul 2020

Thanks for feed back ,as told in my analysis confirmed that you resigned presuming might get another job ,with your experience, but the period at that time was not supporting new job at that time.if you posed the question at that time i could have suggested not to resign ?
Ok past is past best of luck

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 05 Jul 2020

Further : this is for all learned astrologers of this forum please: Do I have a chance to enter into any kind of business? I am really puzzled its been over 6-7 moths and nothing in hand yet ... should I try my hand into business in case i don't get a job at all ... ?
Dear Mr ADC / Sishya Ji pls respond to this.
Thanking you
Prakash

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 10 Jul 2020

Thanks a lot .

This is for all learned astrologers of this forum please:

Do I have a chance to enter into any kind of business? I am really puzzled its been over 6-7 moths and nothing in hand yet
... should I try my hand into business in case i don't get a job at all ... ?
Dear Mr ADC / Sishya
Request for your views please
Thanking you
Prakash

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Jul 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, your birth-chart clearly indicates Service or being employed is better than starting a venture. Further, as indicated earlier the current time nor planetary transits are favorable (the Global Pandemic is a clear indication of the ground reality). Hence the need for you to perhaps exercise patience and utilize the time to propitiate affected Grahas/Planets, by seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk - either in this forum or elsewhere.

Sincerely...