Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
PrakashY
Re: Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Post by PrakashY » 13 Jul 2020

Thank you so much for your guidance, I'll work towards that direction. Would keep you also posted with all the developments.
Best regards
Prakash

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 23 Feb 2021

Dear learned members/Astrologers
Kind attention: Shri Sishya/ADC/Vedam and others ..
Thanks for your efforts/guidance and predictions.
I logged in after roughly 7 months to share my experience here. Request to go through with this thread to refresh about case/ everything. Here I'd like to summarize that just nothing could fructify regarding my job ... am still jobless it's been around 26 months now .. none of the time period as predicated came true regarding getting the opportunity or getting engaged anywhere till now ...
Request to all my learned member to please give a deep thought and analyse my chart deeply .. as if I am gonna get job or not ... And if yes.. .. then when really pleasee? One thing l wanted stress that my DOB is accurate and all events have been going as per predicted lines .... I donno what is written about job front for my remaining active period ...
Look forward to hearing from all of you .... Pls do give me a due consideration.
Best Regards
Prakash Y

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 11 Mar 2021

Dear Sirs your reply is eagerly awaited. Best regards.

PrakashY

Post by PrakashY » 06 May 2021

PLEASE REPLY SIR .. PLEASE PLEASE .....

Dear learned members/Astrologers

Kind attention: Shri Sishya/ADC/Vedam and others ..

Request to go through with this thread to refresh about case/ everything. Here I'd like to summarize that just nothing could fructify regarding my job ... am still jobless it's been around 26 months now .. none of the time period as predicated came true regarding getting the opportunity or getting engaged anywhere till now ...

Request to all my learned member to please give a deep thought and analyse my chart deeply .. as if I am gonna get job or not ... And if yes.. .. then when really pleasee? One thing l wanted stress that my DOB is accurate and all events have been going as per predicted lines .... I donno what is written about job front for my remaining active period ...
Look forward to hearing from all of you .... Pls do give me a due consideration.
Best Regards
Prakash Y

vijayd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Lex ji Please help: Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house

Post by vijayd » 27 May 2021

Lex ji Please help: Sudden loss of job in Venus mahadasha and venus in 10th house