Been a while now for things to change .. when? anyone please

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gbansal
Been a while now for things to change .. when? anyone please

Post by gbansal » 16 May 2020

Hi
I am an experienced software professional with almost around 25yrs of work experience.
Have had some interaction with learned people on this forum sometime back and I am back, hoping to get someone's eye on my problem

My career's been a roller-coaster ride since the time I started and that ride continues that way. I was kind of asked to leave my last job due to many undoings, some probably due to my own ego and some maybe due to the situation. It was June 30, 2019 when the back broke and I was told to leave. I was heading and managing the entire software department for a small-medium sized MNC here in Gurgaon

Since then I have been just waiting, praying and hoping to find something challenging, exciting to work on. Alhough the initial months somehow passed, past few weeks have been really challenging with depression and anxiety swings making me really really low.

Some astro's whom my folks connected with mentioned a long Rahu mahadasha with sadhe sati finishing the 2nd of the 3rd iteration. I was told May 15th onwards times will change.

Can someone please look into the situation and comment, if there is any change for the good coming up? Is there a sign of changing times, a hope of getting a decent job in the coming weeks?

Any help is appreciated. Here are my details:

Details
--------------------
Name: Gaurav Bansal
DoB: 07 Oct 1970
Time: 15:38 PM
Place: New Delhi
---------------------

Nitin21

Re: Been a while now for things to change .. when? anyone please

Post by Nitin21 » 18 May 2020

Bansalji,

Please give feedback on the following events:

1) Did you have a physical fight with someone over a government contract/partnership issue from may 2010 to oct 2010 ?

2) Any confrontation with your neighbours or siblings between aug 2016 till may 2017 ?

3) Any disputes during the final rites after the demise of someone in family or extended family in 2008-2009 ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2020

Hi,

Even as we wait in anticipation for your response in terms to providing clarity to the questions posed by the senior and highly respected member - as also some learning of the subsequent analysis/guidance, below are a few generic notes that might be relevant for your situation:

1. Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp - changing in 5-6 minutes. It is caught in transition and headed straight into the deep dark realm of Rahu - not to mention the malefic aspects.
2. Rahu placed in it's Swasthana of Kumbha Rasi and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakashatra, lorded by a himself is definitely in his own elements.
3. Mars/Kuja the 3rd and 10th lord is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis - in other words, conjunct Ketu in the 7th house. Please note, he is a Badha-Karaka for the chart. Given his placement and that being his Marana Karaka Sthana perhaps has other implications.
4. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
5. Debilitation of the natural (Kaalapurusha's chart) 10th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign either.
6. And, let's not forget you were still in the peak of Sade-Sati and in the run up to the high-profile (planetary transit) drama in Dhanur Rasi have played their part.

As stated earlier, like others, I'll eagerly wait in anticipation of your response and subsequent analysis/guidance from the senior member.

Sincerely...

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 18 May 2020

Dear Nitin Ji
First of all, many thanks for posting a reply. Please find the answers to the questions posed in your reply.

1) Did you have a physical fight with someone over a government contract/partnership issue from may 2010 to oct 2010 ?

If by physical fight you mean literally hand/fist fighting, then NO SIR, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PHYSICAL FIGHT WITH ANYONE IN MY LIFE SO FAR. If it means something then please let me know

2) Any confrontation with your neighbours or siblings between aug 2016 till may 2017 ?

WITH OUR NEIGHBOURS yes. We were shifting into a new house and getting our interiors done when the neighbours objected to the work going on. It became really ugly with my wife doing all the confrontation while I kept away from it. The matter finally got resolved with they backing out in Jan 2107. Since then we are at peace with them or at least thats what it looks like at the moment

3) Any disputes during the final rites after the demise of someone in family or extended family in 2008-2009 ?
NO SIR, cannot recall any of it

I am trying my best to stay out of going into negative, keeping myself busy in whatever way I can but with the lockdown, its become worse with no solution. I am very positive about my capabilities and with so much experience under my belt and so much contribution I can make to any organization, its just a waste of my talent. Hoping, praying and trying to be motivated is what I am doing in these trying times. Any suggestions will be helpful

------------------------------------------------------------

Sisya Ji
:-) I am sorry I am quite weak at the technicals of astrology. But the 6 points you have mentioned, the sound of them does not look very encouraging or exciting. Please suggest how can I be at peace with myself. Happiness/Satisfaction/Being busy is paramount, money can come later as well.

If job prospects do not look encouraging, can I get into some small teaching business for children. I need to do something being the highly restless person I am. I have been waiting patiently, doing Rahu devta jaap since Oct last year, doing shani devta rituals, bhairon baba offerings etc and frankly I was under the impression that come this May, things will start looking up. Just tell me how much more time, I need to wait before I can expect some changes. If its going to be a couple of years then fine, its just fine. But at least, I will know till when to wait

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2020

Hi,

By the way and for the records, Kumbha Rasi is the Moola-Trikona of Saturn/Shani-dev - it is co-lorded by Rahu. Shani-dev's debilitation in Mesha Rasi is not really a good sign for the chart.

Sincerely...

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 19 May 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Bansalji,
>
> Please give feedback on the following events:
>
> 1) Did you have a physical fight with someone over a government
> contract/partnership issue from may 2010 to oct 2010 ?
>
Nitin ji, Not to my knowledge at all. Infact I have never had a physical fight with anyone till date on any issue at all

> 2) Any confrontation with your neighbours or siblings between aug 2016 till
> may 2017 ?
>
Yes we had a confrontation, an ugly one with our current neighbours although at the moment everything is fine. This was the time when we were getting work done in our house due to shifting in. This was around Dec2016/Jan 2017. It became really ugly and stressful. My wife was handling the entire issue as she was getting the work done in our house.

> 3) Any disputes during the final rites after the demise of someone in
> family or extended family in 2008-2009 ?

No sir, I don't remember any such issue.

I hope these answers can help to throw some more light on my situation. At the moment, I have lost my sleep in the night. I somehow get sleep only after 4am in the night. Before that I just keep turning in the bed. No amount of tiredness helps in getting sleep. At times, i feel low in the night. Day times are still ok but nights are really dreadful. Although I am trying to remain positive all the time, keeping myself busy and not trying to think about the current situation, it just refuses to go away. I have a lot of faith in Hanuman Chalisa and thats what I read before I sleep and keep it along with me in the night. At times its helping but others its not. I wake up with throat completely dry and then dont get sleep at all. Maybe its the summer season or that my throat is irritating but the end result, is I am always sleepless. This was not the case a month or so back. TIll March I was not having these issues; its a very recent phenonmenon

Please suggest if there is a certain timeframe this will go on and if there is anything I can do to pass this crucial phase. Thanks in advance

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 May 2020

Bansalji,

For the first point ideally its a physical fight but if that's not the case then lots of heat in the matter. The first point dates i had a typo error in year it was May 2011 to oct 2011. In case this was averted then in march 92 to sept 92 would be the duration of issue.

In case you have not had one then it points to one of your parents involved in one. IF mother was involved then the matter relates to some property matter and involvement of government. If it was father then due to some investments and gains some dispute happened. In either case something related to government is involved. The reason i am investigating this is because this had direct consequences with your work related opportunities.

------------

The neighbor fight and wife's involvement means point 2 and point no 1 are interrelated too. these are part of your pending karma.

------
The last part if not happened in 2007-2008 then surely at some point of time in 1984 Sept to 1993 sept someone in family or extended has departed to heavens and there is some unfinished ritual of the person. You can check with your elders too.

----------------

These events have direct impact on your career and until we find the root , the remedies cannot be prescribed.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 20 May 2020

Things don't appear to be bright on the career front now. It would be better that you may try to some activity on your own. I do not know if you are interested in business but it could be an option now, specially from 2023.

TKC

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 20 May 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Bansalji,
>
> For the first point ideally its a physical fight but if that's not the case
> then lots of heat in the matter. The first point dates i had a typo error
> in year it was May 2011 to oct 2011. In case this was averted then in march
> 92 to sept 92 would be the duration of issue.
>
> In case you have not had one then it points to one of your parents involved
> in one. IF mother was involved then the matter relates to some property
> matter and involvement of government. If it was father then due to some
> investments and gains some dispute happened. In either case something
> related to government is involved. The reason i am investigating this is
> because this had direct consequences with your work related opportunities.
>

Sir, I have checked again. At this point we cannot see any such incident happening. Now obviously, this is a long time back if we talk of '92-'93. If we talk of May '11 - Sep '11, frankly I cannot recall any such thing. It was a real bad time for me and my family. I was out of job that time too and eventually had to accept a position in Hyd which never worked out well. I used to up and down, lot of mental stress, my wife eventually developed a major back problem, my mom had to undergo a heart operation. The work life was not happy as the organization was small and run by inefficent ppl. The company where I worked was definitely involved in govt contracts but frankly I being in software, really had not much of a say in the business and never recall of any heated arguments.

The only thing I can think of if we go back to 92 timeframe is that my father was building his house while I was studying in Pune. There was an incident that time where a labourer got injured during the construction. There was a big incident and finally got sorted after a lot of tension and stress. I am not sure if that counts but thats what brings to my memory

> ------------
>
> The neighbor fight and wife's involvement means point 2 and point no 1 are
> interrelated too. these are part of your pending karma.

OK. I believe what you say
>
> ------
> The last part if not happened in 2007-2008 then surely at some point of
> time in 1984 Sept to 1993 sept someone in family or extended has departed
> to heavens and there is some unfinished ritual of the person. You can check
> with your elders too.
>

THis case also I have checked. There was no death that took place at least in the immediate family. I checked with elders too but being old I really don't have much information to give. There were many deaths in the family between '84 and '94. I lost my 3 grandparents, my taiji. All these deaths were obviously very hurtful but frankly I dont recall any incident taking place while the last rites took place. I was present in only one of them but no one recalls such an incident.

> ----------------
>
> These events have direct impact on your career and until we find the root ,
> the remedies cannot be prescribed.

I know this is not enough for you to go on. Just like a doc needs all the information bits to prescribe the correct medicine, you too like a detective need all this information piece together the puzzle of my pending karma. But unfortunately this is all what I have

Please see if you can suggest something based on this. If not then I still am grateful to you to have looked at my profile. Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 May 2020

Hi,

I can easily understand and relate to your note/response. Given my understanding of your chart, I'd readily agree with TKC, the senior and highly respected member's note that the current time/situation does not appear bright for you, on the career front.

Although it looks like you might do fairly well working for yourself (as an entrepreneur, by starting your own business), I think you are destined to serve a greater cause. So, I really like your thought (and idea) of being engaged in teaching children - would probably help you immensely, if you were think of it as a "Service" to mankind/children and engage yourself accordingly, than as a business. Money, name and fame would automatically follow... isn't it?

On the sidelines, thankfully you are past the peak Sadi-Sati period - after the next couple of years, Shani-dev is bound to reward you for whatever you've endured (specially if you've not abandoned righteousness). It would help to realize Saturn/Shani-dev's effect is more on Moon/Chandra and the effect is more so on your mind.

Incidentally, your Moon is caught in the middle of no-where and there is partial cancellation of Kemadruma Yoga. So, it would help to strengthen your Moon/Chandra - not to mention the situation of Mars/Kuja.

Given my limited knowledge and experience in Vedic/Dharmic remedies, I'd suggest that you reach out and seek help from knowledgeable and reputed experts (either in this forum or elsewhere - please do not fall prey to folks with half-baked knowledge and are money minded) for suitable remedies. Good luck and best wishes!

Sincerely...

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 22 May 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
> Things don't appear to be bright on the career front now. It would be
> better that you may try to some activity on your own. I do not know if you
> are interested in business but it could be an option now, specially from
> 2023.
>
> TKC

Dear Sir
I am keen but can you point me to an area which could be beneficial? SInce I am a software engineer, would something related to software would help? You mentioned 2023. Are you saying that till 2023, it will be beneficial?

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 22 May 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Bansalji,
>
> For the first point ideally its a physical fight but if that's not the case
> then lots of heat in the matter. The first point dates i had a typo error
> in year it was May 2011 to oct 2011. In case this was averted then in march
> 92 to sept 92 would be the duration of issue.
>
Sir, I might have had a few incidents of arguments but I fail to remember very distinctly something that became very very violent. But yes May 2011 till Nov 2011 was very tumultuous. My wife and mother both got unwell towards the middle of the year and since I was in between jobs, the new job being not in my hometown and lot of travelling up/down, there might have been incidents like this. I think I had one very heated argument with my father too in the hospital when my mother was undergoing a surgical procedure during that time frame. But nothing I can think of from a govt perspective

> In case you have not had one then it points to one of your parents involved
> in one. IF mother was involved then the matter relates to some property
> matter and involvement of government. If it was father then due to some
> investments and gains some dispute happened. In either case something
> related to government is involved. The reason i am investigating this is
> because this had direct consequences with your work related opportunities.
>

In 92-93, my father was building our house and during the construction there was an incident where a labourer got injured. The issue became quite serious and lot of leg work had to be done by him to rectify the issue

> ------------
>
> The neighbor fight and wife's involvement means point 2 and point no 1 are
> interrelated too. these are part of your pending karma.
>
> ------
> The last part if not happened in 2007-2008 then surely at some point of
> time in 1984 Sept to 1993 sept someone in family or extended has departed
> to heavens and there is some unfinished ritual of the person. You can check
> with your elders too.
>

This I have checked with my parents too. They are old and they don't remember any such incident in detail. I too can't remember anything like this. Sorry
> ----------------
>
> These events have direct impact on your career and until we find the root ,
> the remedies cannot be prescribed.

Sir, I understand. Its like detective work trying to piece the puzzle together to get the root cause. We in software have to do this Root Cause Analysis (RCA) every other day so I know what you are saying sir. But this is all I can give you at the moment. Please see what you can do best. Thanks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 May 2020

Hi,

You've started Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha (in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha), which will last until middle of March 2023. And, the situation of Saturn/Shani-dev has already been called out earlier. So, please try to put two and two together; as also give some consideration to suggestions - if not done already.

Sincerely...

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 24 May 2020

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You've started Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha (in the midst of Rahu
> Maha-Dasha), which will last until middle of March 2023. And, the
> situation of Saturn/Shani-dev has already been called out earlier. So,
> please try to put two and two together; as also give some consideration to
> suggestions - if not done already.
>
> Sincerely...

Thanks. I am already considering.
I am waiting on Nitinji's replies to the queries he wanted me to answer.

Nitinji, please share your comments.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 25 May 2020

Bansalji,

1) You have brought forward the points that i was asking albeit with a different flavor. When i was talking about parents getting involved here 92-93 you mentioned about them as construction(Saturn) of property involvement ( Leo) and the problem with labor (Saturn). This is basically physical (Mars +Ketu) issue as the leg(Saturn) has got hurt of the person. Obviously the matter had to be resolved differently as the financial part may have been involved in compensating the labour. So here gains part is related to such financial uncertainty part. Planets work in mysterious ways.

2) May 2011 to Sept 2011 Time frame: The physical (mars+ketu) aspect has come into picture for your mother 4th to 4th for mother in leo. When i mentioned govt (Sun & Leo) it can also mean father as both karakatwas belong to sun and leo. So you had a heated argument with your father. So the incident gets confirmed with the time frame.

3) 84-93 there have been deaths as confirmed in your last post. I do understand there is little you can do to remember to that micro level. But definitely something is missing in the last rites.

Now coming to the linking of this with your work prospects. This is a bit technical so you may not understand well but my fellow colleagues may comprehend it precisely.

10th house of aquarius lagna is scorpio and MArs and ketu both rule it. They are both positioned in Leo. Leo connects as source of problem from 3rd house for neighbour and 10th house for profession as mars + ketu.

The dispositor sun is going to 8th house which is the death or death like suffering of the matters involved.
all in all 3, 7,8 need attention.

What i have detailed here is about 2% of the matter that can be traced. N number of predictions can be made about your wife, mother and father also from these planetary placements along with exact timelines.

All in all from work prospects leo has been polluted time and again leading to professional troubles. And there are further timelines on which such events will reactivate until they are resolved permanently.

Another thing that is coming from the chart is that you have made a promise to your father or a guru at some point of time in life. Just check if you have fulfilled it.

gbansal

Post by gbansal » 25 May 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Bansalji,
>
> 1) You have brought forward the points that i was asking albeit with a
> different flavor. When i was talking about parents getting involved here
> 92-93 you mentioned about them as construction(Saturn) of property
> involvement ( Leo) and the problem with labor (Saturn). This is basically
> physical (Mars +Ketu) issue as the leg(Saturn) has got hurt of the person.
> Obviously the matter had to be resolved differently as the financial part
> may have been involved in compensating the labour. So here gains part is
> related to such financial uncertainty part. Planets work in mysterious
> ways.
>
> 2) May 2011 to Sept 2011 Time frame: The physical (mars+ketu) aspect has
> come into picture for your mother 4th to 4th for mother in leo. When i
> mentioned govt (Sun & Leo) it can also mean father as both karakatwas
> belong to sun and leo. So you had a heated argument with your father. So
> the incident gets confirmed with the time frame.
>
> 3) 84-93 there have been deaths as confirmed in your last post. I do
> understand there is little you can do to remember to that micro level. But
> definitely something is missing in the last rites.
>
> Now coming to the linking of this with your work prospects. This is a bit
> technical so you may not understand well but my fellow colleagues may
> comprehend it precisely.
>
> 10th house of aquarius lagna is scorpio and MArs and ketu both rule it.
> They are both positioned in Leo. Leo connects as source of problem from 3rd
> house for neighbour and 10th house for profession as mars + ketu.
>
> The dispositor sun is going to 8th house which is the death or death like
> suffering of the matters involved.
> all in all 3, 7,8 need attention.
>
> What i have detailed here is about 2% of the matter that can be traced. N
> number of predictions can be made about your wife, mother and father also
> from these planetary placements along with exact timelines.
>
> All in all from work prospects leo has been polluted time and again leading
> to professional troubles. And there are further timelines on which such
> events will reactivate until they are resolved permanently.
>
> Another thing that is coming from the chart is that you have made a promise
> to your father or a guru at some point of time in life. Just check if you
> have fulfilled it.

Sir there is no such promise really that I have made and have not fulfilled it yet. By the way, I really don't have any guruji whom I look upto so if at all there was a promise made then it might have been to my father

Moreover, you have explained a lot and I am trying to digest this with a +ve mindset. Guess what has happened has happened and not much I can do about it except resolving the issues. I have like 10-12 years worth of professional career left which I want to pass with peace. Please suggest the remedial actions I need to take so that the acts do not happen again with the limited data you have.
Do you see any timeframe for a job or do you agree with others that I should probably focus on getting into a business? I am really looking up to you to suggest what can be done to recover whatever that can be